}2{ Here I Come

Ethan woke up to his obnoxious alarm screaming away. After hitting the dismiss button, he groans and rubs his eyes tiredly. His flight leaves at three, so he has six hours to get everything done. He sits up and stretches, feeling places in his back give a nice popping sound.

After getting up, Ethan decides to start coffee, then getting in the shower while its making. After dressing himself in tight black jeans, blue shirt, and grey shoes, he finished brushing his hair and heads to the living room.

He makes a cup of coffee, preceding to sip on it as he packs the very last things into boxes and the last things into his suitcase. The moving people should be here to get his stuff to ship it to his new home. He was excited to be moving. The moving people soon show up, beginning to grab the stacked boxed and load them up.

Even after saying things such as 'We got it, its our job' and 'Its fine we can do it' Ethan still insisted to help. Seeing that he wasn't gonna give up, and it was his stuff, they complied. One even knew who he was and started a pleasant conversation. He only stopped when it was time to head to the airport.

~~~~

After going through the whole process of boarding the plane, Ethan was seated by the window, on his way to his new location. He put his earbuds in, turning on his music. He leans his head against the window, letting the music flood in and take over his brain.

LA should be exciting.

~~~~~

Sorry for this one being so short, not really motivated to write a lot at the moment. Hope you enjoyed though :D I might add to it later.