Biography

Model variant: M52B UNSC Marine Corps Battle Armor (Halo 3)

Similar to the Marine BDUs in Halo 2, but yet different from each other. Whilst the Halo 2 variant regarded having olive green armor pieces, with a woodland camouflage-covered dress to fit along it. It lacked armor pieces for most of the major points of the body; in particular the thighs. It may have carried more ammo, but it lacked for the individual a sense of security from the open sides of their thighs. This armor now has fatigues with a lighter woodland camouflage with oriented heavy well-articulated olive-drab full body armor. This means a heavy armored vest along with pauldrons, elbow pads, and knee pads; which are all covering the urban camouflage utility dress below. Right below the armored vest is a black ballistic vest that stretches partially to the arms, which attaches the heavy pauldrons to the chest. These pauldrons are also far more sophisticated, with the tactical thighs rigs now having more space for ammunition storage and weapon attachments.

This uniform sometimes has marines choosing their own style of helmet ware. From donned small communication helmets with microphones or polarized visors on their helmets. Marines are prone to wear black fingerless gloves to protect their hands from burns or certain environment hazards, but also to serve as a way to earn a better grip on their weapons. In this case our OC will have a backpack with medical supplies and common necessities for urban combat or guerilla combat (MREs, gauze bandages, bio-foam, etc.) He will also be donning the helmet with the orange visor like the above image, with the mic piece of course.

) He will also be donning the helmet with the orange visor like the above image, with the mic piece of course

Name: Jack Frost

Callsign: Wolf

Age: 21

Born: August 25, 2531

Home Planet: Harvest (Later transferred to Reach, only to fight for his life and be one the many to escape to Earth)

Eye color: dodger blue

Hair color: saddle brown

Height: 6"0 (182.9 cm)

Weight: 175 lbs (79.38 kg)

Affiliations: United Nation Space Command; Marine Corps of the UNSCDF branch