My Dream Goes On

Aknye's POV

Hi, My name is Aknye Huzme and it is my dream to be the Prism Starlight. However, at the school, I go to they do not allow any of there students to be involved in any form  Entertainment. And I have always looked up to Aira Harune and just want to be just her. But it is just not fair since I want to be Prism Starlight But you know...... My School.

I put my earbuds in and listen to my Favorite Song by Aira Harune  Dream Goes On. As the Music started I just got up and danced likely I am not at school.

"I change for me, for myself
We're always facing each other
I don't give it up,
not for myself
I'll address my
dreams and future

I change for you,
for you
We'll share our thoughts
You don't give it up,
not for you either
Our duty connects our bravery together

The things I
don't see is the
source of miracles
beyond the walls of my heart
Let's be together now

I can get up!
One step at a time!
Get down!
I'm not going to give up!
Jump!
We can stand up!
Straight ahead!
Step Up!
Heart, jump out!

Move on!
You can get up!
Once again, get down!
Forward!
Everyone smile!
We can stand up!
By all means, step up!
The heart's dream goes on!"

I decided to see as I was getting dressed for school. I fixed my long brown wavy hair with ombre highlights of electric blue. With a flower hair clip with rainbow colors. A white blouse with a pink knitted sweatshirt on top in applied what's the skirt on the bottom. And black tights with black slip-on shoes.

" I'm ready for school, everything looks fine to me. Now I just have to go."

"Ready my school bag headed off to school."

When I arrived knew that I won't be long since I would age out soon from both schools. I was pretty much by myself at those two schools. Training to be a prism star is really hard for some people and almost impossible for others.

I always wanted to have my own brand too. "Morning class he does know he won't only have one year left until y'all graduate. And when you do Prism Star High will be holding auditions for you to get in. They also decided to let you guys have let you audition early so you can be ready to go for next year."

"You'll also get your very own prism stone case and all the accessories you need when you go."

I need to make sure that I will get in so that my dream will come true. I was given instead of prism Stones and lead to the fitting room. "Welcome to the prism world, stand on the platform once you gave me your set of prism stones." I gave the person the prism stones and went to the platform we're I changed in my first outfit. Rainbow flower hair clip in her hair is a flower type dress that has rainbow colors. And ankle boots are actually skates. I stepped off and went to the stage. My music began to play and I danced along. I sang with a voice that was unique and special.

"I change for me, for myself
We're always facing each other
I don't give it up,
not for myself
I'll address my
dreams and future

I change for you,
for you
We'll share our thoughts
You don't give it up,
not for you either
Our duty connects our bravery together

The things I
don't see is the
source of miracles
beyond the walls of my heart
Let's be together now"

My prism aura showed with golden flowers and Rainbow fabric.

"I can get up!
One step at a time!
Get down!
I'm not going to give up!
Jump!
We can stand up!
Straight ahead!
Step Up!
Heart, jump out!

Move on!
You can get up!
Once again, get down!
Forward!
Everyone smile!
We can stand up!
By all means, step up!
The heart's dream goes on!"

I guided on the Ice as a graceful Swan. At the end I did a prism jump with lots of flowers around me that had a rainbow shine. A month later I had received an Prism Star High.

" Mom I got in to Prism Star High my dream school." They smiled at me and gave me a hug. " Congratulations,  sweetie"