|| Chapter 8 ||

"I have the who inside of me?" I speak somewhat loud and one hundred percent confused.

What the damn hell is a 'Tesseract'?

The room erupts in commotion.

Some people yelling to put me under testing, some say Loki's lying, the rest is incomprehensible.

My restlessness reaches an all time high, knowing all these people are talking about meanwhile I can't get a word in to defend myself.

Sweat forms on my face and I feel my face heating up.

I excuse myself - which no one bothers to acknowledge - overwhelmed by my current situation and frankly quite mentally and physically exhausted over the day I've had.

As I walk away from the brouhaha I hear someone mention calling the, and I quote, "Wizard", down so he can access the situation.

I take in my surroundings, assuming I'll be staying here for awhile. I read the names on doors of my new roommates.

Surprisingly some of the doors were decorated which amuses me for the time being.

One that says Thor has a lightning bolt, Hawkeye has an arrow, Vision just has a computer on his and it looks like someone wrote 'Previously Jarvis #NeverForget' in small lettering, Loki's has a little devil on his which causes me to laugh considering our latest interaction I'd agree, and mine at the end.

Empty and bare.

There were a few more but I don't bother reading them and head inside my new, yet plain room.

I face-plant onto my bed and all the emotions I had been holding in throughout the day seem to break out like a broken dam.

I just lay there sobbing and replaying everything that happened.

Mostly my mother.

She bit into whatever poison capsule was in her mouth, choosing to protect her information over me.

My mind then goes to her last words, 'Hail...Hydra...'

It replays in my head like a broken record. The woman who birthed me, my father, and who knows probably my brother, were basically Natzis.

I let out a long sigh followed by a shaky breath in. I became even more exasperated and stressed after thinking about everything.

The door opens and in walks the lady with red hair who called me a groupie.

Following her is the muscular man who I put together is the pinching man with the long black hairs brother.

I gotta learn their names.

Hastily I wipe the remains of my tears away hoping they don't already think of me as a weak child.

The man closes the door behind him and I suddenly feel a pit of fear form in my stomach.

"I'm going to get mugged by fricken a super human and a God." I mutter to myself, hardly believing the words that just came out of my mouth.

"It is okay," He slightly laughs and walks over to where I am now sitting up, "we are only wishing to speak with you in private." He speaks in a soothing voice and I feel myself loosen up.

"My name is Thor." He gestures to himself and the woman next to him speaks, "You probably know me as Black Widow but Natasha is my real name. People around here call me Nat though." She winks in a friendly manner.

"My names Cora, but you can call me- well I guess Cora." Of course I open my mouth and immediately make a fool out of myself in front of a God and an assassin.