H-A-L-L-U-C-I-N-A-T-I-O-N-S

I was walking of course and I bumped into this random person. "Oh sorry, here." I reached my hand out for them. They looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Sorry about that!" It was a female. "So where were you going?" "To the bar." I answered she said she was too and I offered to buy her a drink. Sooner or a later I got drunk and I assume she was too. "So *hic* you're cute what's your *hic* number?" She gave me her number and kissed me.

I kissed back and blacked out. I woke up at her house, and looked at her. She has black hair and green eyes with a yellow hoodie. I got up and asked what happened last night. She slowly opened her eyes and told me she has no idea but we still have our clothes on. The last thing she remember was us kissing.

"Oh, well uh this might be like sooo early but wanna be me girlfriend?" She was shaking and screamed YES at the top of her lungs. "Well wanna meet my roommates?" She nodded. We started talking on the walk to my house and we had a lot in common. She likes Smirnoff and hates Christmas. We arrived at the rebuilt house and I unlocked it. Edd was sitting there with Matt and they asked who she was. "She's my girlfriend!"

"Congrats Tom! What's her name?" Funny I never asked pfft. "Right! My name is Roxy." Roxy is a nice name just makes me love her more. Weird how I asked to be her boyfriend before knowing her name wow. "Where's Tord?" Edd and Matt looked at each other with a grim look. I tilted my head. "He's been in his room for so long we haven't seen him out for 2 days." I was kind of worried and Roxy looked at me with a puzzled look.

I gave her the I'll-explain-in-a-second look. We heard banging coming from his room and Edd rushed to his room. He frantically knocked yelling Tords name. The door was locked so I had to kick it down. We saw Tord banging his head against his wall with a paper on the floor. There was blood everywhere and the look he had on his face was horrible. He had one eye uncovered and it was so dull. Edd yelped and ran to Tord stopping him. Roxy hugged my arm her eyes full of confusion and panic.

She pointed at the paper I picked it up and read it out loud. It was wrote over 16 times saying -they keep talking and talking 158329 XVI rhyming, screaming and talking over and over again with a xixifudjsnwnksj shducuucusb netsil ot ti yalp tuo- Tord stopped banging and started screaming "SHUT UP SHUT UP stop stop" he fell to the ground and started laughing and crying. He stopped and looked around the room and ran toward a wall running directly into it and touching it.

"T-tori I-I didn't mean to l-let t-them k-kill you..." Tord suddenly started shaking and looked out the window. "Fuck they're coming haha haha." I pushed him aside and saw two men in red about to knock on our door. Tord in sync with them knocking said "knock knock~" and blacked out.

I whispered "Edd what the fuck just happened, he's never done this before." Roxy stood there and was hyperventilating looking at Tords almost lifeless body. I hugged Roxy embracing her and trying to calm her down. The knocking soon turned to banging and we all looked at each other and then back at Tord.

Tord started mumbling things and woke up breathing heavily. "Oh god he's awake brace yourselves." He looked around and saw blood "what the fuck happened and why's there banging on the door?" He asked. Roxy looked at him closely and said "He can't remember, it wasn't him." Tord looked at Roxy "who are you and what do you know about him?" "I-I was just guessing." Tord looked down and realized "are they in red?" Edd nodded.

Tord ran out of the room and into the kitchen I followed him but then told everyone to stay back when he got a knife. "Tord put the knife down right now." He looked at me his eyes shaking and then I realized, it wasn't for us. He ran to the door opened it and tackled one of the guys in red. Holding the knife up about to stab the one he was on.

"Tord stop! This isn't right what's wrong who are they?" The one he was sitting on had bushy eyebrows he smirked and pushed Tord of him brushing himself off. "Pat get the car ready we're taking him." The other one seeming to be Pat ran to the car. Edd ran over to Tord who was staring at the sky all dull and life less expression that sent a chill up my spine. The guy with bushy eyebrows and bandages over one of his eyes pulled out a gun "move now or I'll shoot you." He looked over at Pat and nodded. Edd backed away "good now further we don't want you hurting our son do we?"

My 'eyes' widened was Tord their son? Surely their lying. "Shh" tord had his hand against his lips hushing us. "We should probably take him now." Paul slowly moved toward Tord while pointing his gun at us. He slowly picked up Tord but Tord looked at him with his lifeless eye, he pushed him and ran.

"FAEN, PAT COME ON!" He said running into the forest. Edd and Matt ran after Tord and I told Roxy to go home, I told her I'd visit her tmr after this is over. She nodded and left then I ran after Edd and Matt.
❤️
I ran chasing that white figure who has tormented me for so long, it talks for me, it talks for them, it sees for me, it sees for them, it feels for me, it feels for them, and it breathes for me. Why am I alive again? Ha I just kinda wish I was dead. The white figure looked st me extending its claws out and started attacking me. I fought back and I won the white thing disappeared for now and I was all laying down. I'll just laugh the pain off.

I tried to laugh but it wasn't funny anymore, I decided to walk and saw the red spinning lines next to me. I tried not to step on the stars but they were in the way. And then i saw the eyes... I finally saw what they truly looked like. "Listen to it play out" they repeated over and over again. I held my knees to my head and pulled on one of my hair horns.

Am I going to live to be tortured like this for the rest of my life? I wouldn't be surprised I deserve it. Should I fight back? Fighting back work against the white figure would it work against the eyes. I laughed a little and stood up I put my hand inside one of the eyes and it was sticky and weird. It made weird screeching noises and my hand started hurting. It but me through its eye? I ran toward it and pushed myself inside the eye. I saw myself in there but I was younger? I looked at my younger self as I made my mistake.

I remember this, this mistake ruined my life. I tried to stop it but it happened. I shook his hand. They convinced me to kill my abusive father. I did it and took their hand. They trained me to murder and put me in in highschool after 2 years. I met Edd, Matt and Tom in kindergarten but I was forced out by them in 8th. I came back my junior year. I miss them.

After the memory was over there a white figure I instantly knew who it was but it didn't look as aggressive as normal. It said "You can erase these, but beware the skies will be painted red as you live. You can keep these, but beware the trauma will continue as fire beats water and it burns." I was confused but I didn't know what to do. Should I erase and paint the skies red? Or should I keep and burn the water? If I erase I'll forget Tom, Edd and Matt... but then if I do I would be able to make a new life without the worries!

I started laughing as the white figure came close and put it's disgusting horse like head on my shoulder. Paint paint paint paint paint? Burn burn burn burn burn? I suddenly realized what they meant by paint, this white excuse of a horse was gonna take my fucking place and kill them all! I will burn the water. I looked at it and it growled and attacked me. I felt powerless and didn't fight back.