numero uno

Lasercorn's POV

I can't believe it... what am I gonna do without her... I can't go on anymore.. I need her and now she's gone and its all my fault..

Let me get this straight, me and my wife were arguing, she stormed out the house and got hit by a truck and died. Basically. The love of my life died because I asked her to make me a ham sandwich. Wow. What worse can happen, now I have nothing in my life. I mean, I have Smosh Games, and I love those guys to bits, but I JUST GOT MY WIFE KILLED. If I'm honest, I'm more angry than sad. Why couldn't I just make my own goddamn ham sandwich.. I miss her so fricking much. I don't know how I'm going to live without her...

The next day, I just felt empty, drained. I got dressed, drove to work, acted like nothing happened. But I didn't speak, didn't show emotion, didn't do anything except function like a normal human being does. Everyone told me how sorry they were for my loss, but I just ignored them. They couldn't change anything, I'd get better in my own time. 

I tried acting normal for the camera, but if I'm honest I think it seemed really fake. After we finished filming, Mari pulled me into another room.

"Hey David, I know how hard it must be for you right now, and I just really need to tell you I'm here for you okay? More than Matt and Joven and Ian and Anthony, I honestly mean it. Need to talk, just ring me or come to my house, I don't care what time it is okay? I'm here for you I promise." 

After that she walked out, and I was left speechless. That mini speech kinda cheered me up to be honest, thanks Mari 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to jump straight into the story and explain whats happened, you know? anyway I hope you like this fanfic and make sure to vote and comment things that I can improve on and ideas n that...

see ya next time :3