Chapter 3

That only seemed to be a good idea.

(Kanda' POV)

.

.

.

I went over to Moyashi's room at night so people would not hear the noise and wonder what I was doing. I had my pajamas on, which consisted of a gray T-shirt and loose sweat pants, so if someone did see they would think I was just getting a midnight snack or something.

I knocked quietly on the door to see if he would get up and open it. Nothing happened for a moment and then a groan and thump came from in the room. I put my hand in the knob and was surprised to see that the door was unlocked. I opened it very slowly and the scene before me was shocking.

I had heard that people liked to, "drink their problems away" but never had I seen someone do it to this extent. Allen lay sprawled out in the middle of his room. Bottles of wine, beer, and rum lay everywhere. Even in Allen's hand there was a half drunken bottle, a giggle bubbled from his mouth. I rubbed my temples and sighed as I stepped over all the bottles to drag him over to his bed.

(Allen's POV)

Long muscular arms wrapped around my torso and picked me up off of the floor. Hair tickled my face as the person began to drag me over the may bottles that littered the floor. I buried my face into the lean and back, a small moan escaping from my mouth. Whoever this was, smelled strangely of green tea and lotus flowers. I tried to nuzzle farther into the person's well toned torso.

"Baka, Moyashi stop moving around so much." someone said sounding annoyed.

But I wanted to get closer to the large source of warmth and I wiggled even more. I ended up pushing the person on to the bed and landed on top with a satisfactory thump as a high pitched giggle seeped from my mouth.

(Kanda's POV)

He was so cute nuzzling up to me. I just couldn't take it anymore. I adjusted my positon and pushed my arm until I was the one who lay on top. My face lingered only a moment a part until our lips connected and a shiver went down my spine. A loud moan, almost a growl, came out as our mouths came apart to breath. We drew closer together as his hands began to explore my torso eventually throwing my shirt on the other side of the room. Our bodies, so close together, were burning up like a fever. Our movements became more and more aggressive. The events continued and one piece of clothing after another were thrown on the floor.

Our, "Fun" continued on until we eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

(Allen's POV)

I woke up with the mother of all headaches. It felt like my brain was stabbing me with multiple knives, at the same time. I groaned and slowly got up into a sitting position. The bed felt warmer than most mornings and I noticed the familiar sound of my shower running. I wonder who's in there?

*shower turns off*

      I quickly reburied my head in the covers and pretend to be asleep. The tall samurai walks over in only a towel and sits down on the bed. His long hair, out of its usual high ponytail, glistened in the morning light.

      "He is going to have the worst hangover ever when he walks up." he mumbled as he took out some medicine. He goes back into the bathroom and comes back with a glass of water.

      I wiggle around until I was facing him and he leans down with his long hair brushing against my face. I push torwards him our lips meeting in the process. He doesn't pull back as he lays down his hands snaking around my naked body. I open my gray eyes to meet his, colbalt.

      "I knew you were awake." Kanda exclaimed with a slight smile and mischievous look in his eye.

       He reaches over and plops the medicine in the water, it making a slight fizzing noise.

       "Now, either you are going to have to sit up and drink it or I can transfer it mouth to mouth. Your choice." he says, a completely calm look on his face.

       I suddenly remember the prevoius night and immediately sit up and sip on the medicine, my face turning rosey.

(Kanda's POV)

He silently sipped on the medicine with a embarrassed look on his reddening face. It looks like he did remember last night. I guess it's safe to assume that our love is mutual.

I was deep in thought when Allen stared at me probably wondering what I was thinking.

"Kanda are you ok?" the Moyashi asks, a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine.... Go take a shower.... I'll be right here." I practically push him off of the bed and lay down were he had just been. I drink in his still lingering scent and I slowly fall asleep.

Find out what happens in the next chapter.

===============================
Helloooooo!! Yullen is my new obsession if you couldn't tell. Hee hee. I DO NOT OWN THIS ANIME OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. Comment or vote if you want more. I can't lemons only limes (heavy make out scenes). *sigh* Don't be disapointed. ~Miyo-kun