Chapter 8

I got this idea from the very gracious @NellaMoon . Many thanks to everyone who has stuck with the story so far and to those who have voted. Arigato minna!!!!~Miyo-kun

Allen and Kanda, though they were together, would still fight as if nothing had happened. This happens during one of Allen's and Kanda's fire rages.

~During mealtime~

The doors to the cafeteria slam close causing everyone to look away from the fire building in the center of the room. Even Allen and Kanda, the cause of the burning atmosphere, break eye contact to see what happened. Komui stood infront of the large doors, a look on his face like he had a devilish idea, a megaphone in his hand. In most cases this idea involved Lenalee. This was one of those cases.

(Allen's POV)

"Listen up, everyone! As you know my dear Lenalee's birthday is coming up soon." Komui yelled over murmers. Everyone groaned at this statement from hearing it nonstop for the past week. Birthdays here were a big deal, especially for the exorcists. It meant another year sucsessfully fighting the akumas and another year to continue to do so. Then take that, which was a grand celebration, and add Komui's obsestion with his sister. You get a giant party that's mandatory for everyone and lasts for several days.

"This time it will be different than others though. Everyone will have to dress up as another person of their choice, and no dressing up as yourself." My eyes widdened as I thought of the perfect person to dress up as. I slowly turned over to Kanda that looked extremely pissed-off and gloomy. If there was one thing he hated, it was social events. My darker side came as I chuckled creepily and stared at the tall samurai, imagining what he would dress up as.

Kanda's eyes shot over to mine, only becoming more pissed-off at my darker self. Everyone else on the other hand just slowly backed away from the two of us in fear of whatever the outcome of our worst sides was. I straightened up, giving my creepiest smile yet, and skipped of happily to my room to prepare my costume. As I left, the ebony, pissed-off samurai proceeded to move his hand to the hilt off Mugen and scare everyone in the room even more. Even Komui just muttered a small, "...and that's all." before scurrying off before it turned into blood bath.

========================

Hallo hallo!!!!! Ok sorry for the short chapter, but I needed to get another one out because I promised one last weekend and I didn't. Sorry!!!!! I DON'T OWN THIS ANIME OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS!!!! Please comment if ya have any ideas and vote to show me your feelz. I don't take any requests for lemons because the electronic device I front of me will be covered in nose blood. So yeah. ~Miyo-kin