IDK

Idk where to start so uh..

First off, i've been on hiatus for months without notifying y'all and I feel bad for it, knowing that the only reason I could say again and again is "school". Because it's true, i've been busy lately and I cannot visit wattpad more often.

Then secondly, I'm so sorry guys if ever some of you (or all of you) didn't like my oneshots/stories/whatever you call them. I did my best to write those and I guess my limit is just there. I'm sorry if I ever disappointed y'all.

Thirdly, I just want to say my biggest thank you to those people who cheered for me, supported me and encouraged me to write on more stories as it gives me motivation. Thank you for all the comments and votes. I couldn't have gotten here if it wasn't for y'all. If I could hug you guys, I would really do.

Lastly, this book, as y'all know, is not going anywhere. With me not updating and not writing a draft or something, of course it's not gonna work anymore. So, sadly, I'm going to finish this book. It's been an amazing journey with y'all guys in this book.

.

I JUST WANNA SAY THANK FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS💕

This is Dominique, peace out!😊

.

(P.S. I'm working on a new book of mine and I'm gonna publish it after I'm done writing all the chapters😆)