Chapter one: Trust? Part 1

Flying high in the sky,Grian flew over the shopping district,over every corner and building,truly the master of flight.The shopping district had been filled with far more builds now.Some on land and some in the air.There was even a new building contest between him,Scar,Iskall,False,and Mumbo.So far Mumbo was far back while everyone else was fairly tied.'things are really peaceful here,wonder what I should build' he pondered.

From bellow he spotted Mumbo,he was walking into Sahara.Feeling his cheeks rise he had thought of a small prank to pull on mumbo,just to spook him slightly.It'd been awhile since he'd pulled a prank on anyone which was not very good for him.The last prank he'd done for awhile was with iskall,He'd built him a blocky car out of detiorite and it looked fairly nice,if it wasn't for he fact that Iskall had set it on fire.

He flew down towards Sahara landing and starting to crouching.slowly tried to find his mustached friend.On his way to find mumbo he heard a thud of a person.Grian froze for a moment,a gut feeling that something was wrong,he stopped crouching and ran around Sahara trying to find Mumbo desperately. Eventually he found the room which was a in a new underground room that was being temporary worked on.The halls were pretty small and definitely not big enough to just fly through it,if he did that,it would most likely result in a painful hospital trip.the room door was slightly opened and he approached it.

"Mumbo!Mumbo Are you alright I heard a thud and thought-" he froze at the sight.

Mumbo was laying on the ground while there was another figure above him which seemed to be trying to carry him. The figure had a mask on so he couldn't see who he was.

The figure noticed a frozen grian at the entrance of the room and slightly growled letting the unconscious mumbo fall on the floor and started to search for something in his coat while quickly approaching Grian.

It took a moment to fully take in the situation,but as the figure started to approach Grian,Grian started to run towards the exit.There wasn't enough room for him to use his elytra since he would just crash making him an easy target. 'Who is that guy?,what is he gonna do with Mumbo?' Thoughts flooded through his mind but he knew one thing for certain he couldn't fight him alone.The figure seemed to at least be 5 inches taller than him and a lot more muscular than him as well.If caught he would stand no chance to fight back.

As thoughts kept flooding through his mind he knew he had to go tell someone of what was happening,but who?If he told Doc,he would have gone with him but he was too far away to reach.Ren was another option,he was close but something told him to not go for him,the figure would most definitely over power ren and make the situation even worst.Thinkngs of other hermits as he ran he realized who he could tell.

Iskall, he had to find him,Iskall unlike him actually might have stood a chance against this guy and with that thought in mind he started sprinting even harder towards the exit to fly away.Every step he took he felt the figure grow closer and closer,His anxiety grew more and more,but soon he reached the exit and just before the figure was able to grab him Grian turned around shooting a rocket lifting him off the ground out of reach.

He was safe,and needed to go get help.

His heart pumped as he ascended into the air higher and higher,He looked at the people who where online and saw Iskall.He quickly started to type in chat.

'Iskall this is an emergency hurry to Sahara and make sure your ready to fight'

He was about to send the message until the worst possible timing had happened.He felt his elytra give out,broken and started to fall. He was falling towards the ground fast,Too fast. He had no time to send his message feeling the blood pumping though his body fast.Panicking he tried to switch elytra's in time,but gravity decided to exist and not let him.

He hit the ground hard.

Every part of his body hurt,he tried to lift himself up but saw blood coming from his body.He couldn't tell which though everything span for him. He was still in the shopping district,but couldn't tell which shops he was near.Grian tried to call for help but nothing came typing in chat was not an option for him as well he couldn't think correctly with everything spinning along with the pain through this body.
Trying to crawl away he thought of Mumbo and how he needed to find Iskall to help him.

Suddenly he felt a warm liquid inject in his neck and light started to vanish from him until he closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbo slowly woke up,he had no idea what had happened to him.He'd gone to Sahara to try to restock some redstone when he felt someone knock him out.

Looking around the room,the male realized the unfamiliar place.The room he was in was boarded up and contained school desks, a chalk board,posters and what seemed to be some cabinets as well.

Judging from his environment He concluded he was in some sort of run down school or area.

His surroundings weren't the only things that had changed though,His clothing had as well.Instead of his usual formal attire that included his tuxedo,He wore a white buttoned up shirt with suspenders,pretty much looking like some sort of steam punk mechanic that had just stained themselves with a bit of oil or what he assumed was charcoal.

After examining himself he noticed a tablet laying on one of the desks.It seemed out of place out of everything.It was new shiny while everything else seemed dim and dark.

Picking up the tablet it turned on showing a screen and Mumbo looked at it with confusion.
The the screen showed information of what seemed to be about himself

Mumbo Jumbo
Gender: male
Ultimate talent:Ultimate mechanic
Age:..
Hight:..
Weight:...
.....
He didn't know what to think,how had they obtained this information who ever put this tablet here with he.He thought back to his memories trying to remember if he knew how exactly this information was obtained when he started to realize something.He didn't remember a lot of things.

He started to shake his head a bit 'no no come on mumbo of course you know this,right? You have to remember god dammit!'

He looked back at the tablet and looked at the 'Ultimate talent'He clicked on it and a new page had opened and mumbo started to read what it said about it.It was a small summary,but apparently this 'ultimate talent' was something he could do far better than anyone else.In this case since he was the ultimate mechanic he could build contraptions and wiring better than anyone else.

That's when he started to remember a little bit of his past.Awhile ago when he was younger around his teen years He'd gotten a gold medal for building an automatic item sorter or something along those lines.

Memories started to flood back to him when he started to notice the door to the classroom he was in started to open and he grabbed the tablet and hit it behind his back and looked towards the person that was there at the door.

"Who are you,what do you want from me"

Word count:1294