Chaper one:Trust? Part 5

Mumbo opened the doors the room changed extremely drastically.The whole room looked like a court only the jury boxes were all for one person at most and were all placed in a circle next to each other. There were 17 jury boxes and 2 of them had a frame and a picture on them.

Monokuma gave us all specific jury boxes to stand on and the thing itself seemed a little wobbly yet still very stable in a way,though that didn't distract from the fact that the items frames with the pictures that Mumbo saw before had the faces of Zedaph and Jelvin crossed out.Zedaph had a 0/10 covering his face while jelvin had what seemed to look like a cloud most likely known for the disappearing act.

Already I was very uncomfortable I looked around and others were as well everyone didn't really know what to do until monokuma spoke out.

"Alright kiddos sooooo in this trial since no one is taking the lead of explaining anything,unlike the others in past trials,I'll explain what you'll have to do!Sooo you all have to find the culprit of Zedaph murder using the clues you all found during the investigation! Remember you can blame each other and defend yourselves obviously and remember wrong culprit you all die correct culprit only they die!Pupupupu!"he said then leaning back on his chair grabbing his wine glass and watched us.

Doc was the first to speak

" I suggest we start by eliminating the people who couldn't have been the culprit out of our suspect list" everyone didn't really know what to do but soon enough we all started to speak.

"I suggest we start with the possibility of scar being the culprit" Python said completely contradicting what doc just said.

"Wait hold up,why would I be the culprit?" Scar asked a bit offended for already being suspected as a murderer.

"Well first of all your talent mostly revolves around you getting tools from the shed so you would be the most familiar around using its tools"

"Okay first of all Scar cant be the murderer,I was next to him the whole day"Cub defended

"Wait he was what were you guys doing then?"Grian asked

"He was building a pond next to the basketball court,I was next to him trying to find a solution of chemicals that would purify the water"

"Hold on what materials did scar have with him then?" Iskall asked as if he linked something up.

"Well I don't remember exactly but I had my shovel,hoe....and pic axe,hold on come to think of it my hoe did go missing when I finished using it" Scar said.

"Okay Well Cub do you know where the hoe went?" Iskall said trying to stay serious but a silently chucked to him self about the sentence.

"I'm not sure actually,but you know I think just doing this strategy of blaming people till we go all the way around is gonna take us on a loop how about we focus on the murder itself?"

"Yeah true,I was gonna recommend that,but you guys already started so how about we start with what we know?" Tango said turning towards Mumbo.

"Well,So far we know that Zedaph was stabbed in the laundry room,but brought into the shed and then impaled while he was still alive though that doesn't make sense!"

"What do you mean it wouldn't make sense?"Stress asked.

"Well if the culprit was gonna get to kill Zedaph in the shed why did they kill him in the laundry room?"

"True by the looks of how the room looked,the culprit was gonna try to make it look like a suicide,but then why would Impulse's clothes be under the floor boards? Wouldn't having Zedaph's cloths to clean him up and then change him into it be more efficient?"