Chapter 11

A/N: That above picture though is the epitome of the look you have when you finally get what you've wanted for so long lol

Kengkla POV:

He was face down in the pillow and the more he screamed into it the more it fed my ego. His whole body pressed hard into the mattress as he convulsed against me. Unfortunately it wasn't the way I had hoped he would. I'm sure there were no blissful moments the way I was forcing myself on him. It didn't have to be like this if he had been willing to give himself to me freely. Time was of the essence and to be quite frank, being nice to him was doing too much.

I lifted his head up by his hair before I had a murder case on my hands. I was everything under the sun, but I wasn't a homicidal maniac. I turned his head to kiss me again but he held his lips tightly closed. Why was he still giving a fight? Didn't he lose to me already? My hand snaked around his throat and I applied pressure, it was just for show but he didn't have to know it.

'Kiss me or you won't be around for the morning.' It was the last straw to break him and he let me do what I wanted. 

It only resulted in another line of insanely vigorous thrusts from me. His voice was becoming hoarse from his constanting yells. If the neighbors hadn't heard already then they were either not home or deaf. It was almost hurting my ears even though I enjoyed the music. Slowly the yells turned into sobs. He was crying again and it started to pull at my heartstrings, ever so slightly.

'Mr...Wolf...slow down... please...I can't take... any more! AHHHHH!' 

His wail and groveling sent me over the edge again, luckily for him, and I rested on his back. My hair was clinging to my forehead from my sweat. I breathed in deeply the scent of Techno as I wrapped my arms around him, cuddling him for a moment or two. He was frozen solid, not moving a muscle. 

Pulling out of him, I turned him onto his back. His eyes were open but they were devoid of emotion. He didn't blink or look at me, just stared beyond my head. His hands were limp across his chest. He looked like he was dead but I knew he wasn't. He probably was in shock. I shook him a few times before those soulless eyes ventured down to my face.

'I couldn't help myself Techno. You were too inviting to me, was I supposed to turn you down? I will make it up to you. Here, these are for your pain.' 

I grabbed the gel and fingered him with it to numb the area. He winced and hissed until it started taking effect. His frown started to dissipate as his tension released. I grabbed a small glass tube of something else and I told him to sniff it. Within seconds he was hard and horny but the pain was even more alleviated.

'W-what is that?' His voice was weak but I could hear it pepping up.

'Poppers. It's my first time using them. Do they make you feel good?' He nodded to me and I smiled at him genuinely. I could always rely on my friend Tul to come through with some illegal products. 'I'll make you feel even better.'

'No! No more. No mo-' I cut his complaint off with a kiss. I was already a great kisser but I put my all into it until reluctance broke away and he half-heartedly kissed me back. I held the glass to his nose again and he sniffed deeply making himself light-headed and slightly out of it. His body was reacting before his mind could catch up. 

I started feeling sorry for Techno. He was too trusting. Of course I felt a slight regret the pain I caused but in the end it was his fault for resisting my affection. Now he would willingly give me his body. He just didn't know it yet. He didn't understand how much I needed that for my plans.

After the kissing intensified I was determined to show him that sex was good. I wanted him to figure out the difference between my anger and my love so he can decide on which one he wants.