(PART 2) THE CHACE

.jim landed with a loud splash in the darkness 'ahh' he ghasped as he swam towards a little pinprick of light seeping through the smooth stone around him. arfter about ten miuntes of swimming in the freezing cold water, jim had fianley been able to claw his way up onto the narrow lege srounding the water. he fianley let out a sigh of releaf as he slumped agenst the wall letting himself drift into a deep sleep. jim awoke up startled by the noise of men giveing orders. find jim smath and bring him to us alive comanded a vioce off in the darkness. then the yelping of dogs soon filled the room, jim recognized the yelping as the sound of the bloodthurstey pugs wich had ruined his life. jim scrambled fordwards as the yelps of the pugs grew louder. Jim quickly dived back into the Icy water, as he slowley swam towards the outher side he heard two men talking to each outher. 'Quickly send in more pugs if he gets to the outer side he will enter the sewer and we may loose him' yelled one of the two men ' we don't have any more left sir, we deployed all of them' the Man replied. Jim started swimming faster to the other side praying that the two men where right. Jim finally made it to the other and pulled him self out of the water, with freezing cold water pouring of his shoulders jim started jogging through the maze of tunnels, with the sound of yelping pugs fading away into the distence.

SORRY I STOPPED WRITING THIS BOOK BUT CAN YOU PLEASE READ MY OUTHER BOOK THE DAY THE WORLD ENDS