Cats / clans :3

Willowclan ---

-----------------

Leader : fawnstar - a light brown she-cat with lighter -darker -bigger and smaller spots on her back , tail and under her eyes , deep brown eyes and a creamy- browny colour from her muzzle to her underbelly then to the tip if her tail.

Deputy: darkeye - a black Tom with ginger on his underbelly , tip tail , tip ears , on the front right paw and around his left eye . right eye amber rimmed with crimson red , left one dark gray .

Medicine cat : mistleleaf - a dark brown she-cat with lighter brown on all of her paws , her muzzle and the tip of her ears an tail. mistletoe green eyes .

Silvertail - mate darkeye - a beautiful silver she-cat with black on her muzzle , all of her paws , tip ears and underbelly . Greenish- blue eyes.Two kits .

Crimsonkit - kitten of silvertail and darkeye . A black she-kit with crimson red on her right front paw and tail . Amber eyes with crimson red near the pupil and rimming the edge . one sister -skykit -.

Skykit - kitten of silvertail and darkeye . a silver she-kit with a blue tint and a pale blue on her paws . black full ears and tail .sky blue eyes . one sister - crimsonkit -.

Fernheart - mate egleheart - a dark brown she-cat with light brown stripes down her back , tail and around the side of her face . dark green eyes .one kit .

Streakpelt - a gray Tom with brown and cream steaks along his back and under his eyes . pale blue eyes .

Sootfur - a dark gray Tom with lighter and darker smudges all over his body . blue-gray eyes . Brother eagleheart .

Egleheart - mate fernheart - a golden furred Tom with lighter and darker stripes and spots all over his body . a pale brown from his muzzle to his underbelly .one kit. Brother sootfur .

Spotpelt - very dark gray Tom with black spots all over him and black patches around his eyes . light green with brown around the edges and around the pupil eyes .

Frecklekit - kit of fernheart and Egleheart -light brown kitten -Tom with little dark brown spot all over him . hazel eyes.

Lakeclan------

-----------------

Leader :wavestar - a very pale blue ( tint ) she-cat. hypnotic blue eyes.

Deputy :mudstone -mate plainflight- a gray Tom who has brown patches around his eyes and on his underbelly"

. icy blue eyes .onekit.

Medicine cat : Clearwater - a silver she-cat with almost a clear watery look AKA she has a tint of blue but some of her light gray markings look like she is made of water . clear blue eyes .

Swipekit - kit to plainflight and mudstone- a gray kitten Tom with cream and gray stripes that go in a

zigzag .

Plainflight - mate mudstone -a creamy she-cat . ( no pupil , can still see ) pale yellow eyes .one kit.

Ripplepelt - a white Tom with a blue tint in his fur and black marking on his back in the shape of a ripple in water . hazel eyes .

Pebblepaw - kit to shimmerheart -a cream she-cat with black on her muzzle , tip tail, tip ears , all paws . blue eyes with a tint of orange, brown and green .

Breathflight - a pure white Tom . hazel eyes .

Shimmerheart - mate clawheart (dead ) - a silver -she-cat with gray white and light gray spots all over her . pale blue eyes . one kit .

Baypelt - a sandy coloured Tom with lighter and darker stripes all over him . long haired . yellow and brown eyes .

Softpaw - a white she-cat who never grew claws due to an infection . She is a medicine cat apprentice . blue eyes.

Floodlight - a light brown tom elder who has a deep battle scar under both eyes. light blue eyes .

Leafclan------

----------------

Leader : shadestar - a dark brown Tom with light brown on his muzzle , all paws , tip tail and ears . light green eyes.

Deputy : goldenheart - a golden pelted she-cat with brown spots dotted on her body . golden eyes .

Medicine cat : calmpool - a white Tom with a brown tail . blue eyes .

Fallflight - mate sandleaf -a dark ginger she-cat with black around her eyes . orange eyes . one kit .

Sandleaf - mate fallflight - a sandy coloured Tom with ginger on his muzzle . yellow eyes . one kit

Honeykit - kit to fallflight and sandleaf - a honey pelted she-kit with ginger on her paws and muzzle . amber eyes.

Squeakmouse - a brown pelted elder Tom with dark brown stripes across his back and tail. blue eyes.

Twigheart - a light brown she-cat with black, ginger and dark brown markings over her body . Orange and yellows eyes.

Lightingheart -mate freshprint- a golden yellow Tom with dark ginger on his muzzle . Golden eyes . Two kits

Freshprint - mate lightingheart - a brown she-cat with a light brown paw print on her left thy / flank . hazel eyes . Two kits ..

Rootpaw- kit to freshprint and lightningheart -a golden pleated Tom-kit with brown stripes along the back of his head , neck , back and along his tail . brown spots all over his body , tail and under his eyes . hazel eyes with amber tint .one sister-hailpaw-

Hailpaw - kit to freshprint and lightningheart - a silver she-kit with brown and ginger stripes along her back . golden full ears and tail. hazel eyes with amber tint .one brother - rootpaw -

Marshclan-----

-----------------

Leader :froststar- a white Tom with silver stripes on his back . frosty blue eyes.

Deputy : fieldfog - a gray she cat with dark gray spots all over her . gray-blue eyes.

Medicine cat : nightsky - a jet black Tom with white specks on his fur that look like silverpelt . Silver -green eyes.

Springflight - mate hollowpelt - a brown she-cat with brown spots . green eyes.two kist

Hollowpelt -mate springflight -a brown Tom with cream on his muzzle and underbelly . amber eyes.two kits

Darkkit - kit to springflight and hollowpelt - a dark ginger pelted Tom with brown on all his paws . Dark green and blue eyes . one sister -Phoenixkit -.

Firekit - kit o springflight and hollowpelt -a red-ginger pelted she-kit with brown on all his paws. Fire Amber eyes .one sbrother -falconkit - .

Snakewing - a golden pelted she-cat with brown loops that almost made it look like her pelt was made of scales .yellow eyes.

Creamlight - mate limelight -a plain cream pelted She-cat .light blue eyes. One kit.

Limelight -mate creamlight - a white Tom with a single black stripe down from his forehead , down his spine and to the tip of his tail. light line green eyes. one kit

Whitekit-kit to creamlight and limelight - a pure white she-kit . greeny-blue eyes.

Slipmark - a brown Tom with a scar he got as a kit when he fell and scratched his hind legs . hazel eyes .