SYPNOSIS

Its a very hot afternoon, she is sitting in a bench, facing the green, beautiful dancing hay of the wide field of rice we're their province proudly produce, she is with this guy she barely know, asking her "YES" after a couple of weeks of being with her for about thirty minutes after every last subject of the day. Nakasunod lang ito sa kanya lage, carry her bag and stay with her until her friends tell her its time to go home. He never said anything, wala kahit text man lang sa loob nang dalawang linggo, until now , he finally open his mouth "Pwedi ba kitang maging girlfriend?" he asked. He's staring her like she's the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, she saw his eyes, now "I'm re really scared!" she mumbled. She turned to her friends with her , "Ano? tulungan nyo naman ako" face. Luckily they are all looking at her, but they were with their "Go!" faces, not what she is expecting. "Hindi ako makapaniwala, pati si Francis boto rin pala" she whispered, sabay lingon ulit sa katabi niya, he is still looking at her, "I'm certain I will never fall inlove with this guy, not with this kind." she at ease herself. So finally she said "Sige na nga" and even with that, he then smiled. After she utter the last word of her answer, with the brightnesss of the star still on and the rays of the afternoon sun hitting their faces the sky release its tears, it seems its crying for joy, It's beautiful. He held her hand, now it's time to run, it's going to rain hard.