New Friend?!?!

-Ja'Riyah-

I didn't mean to go off on my sisters yesterday, but I specifically asked them to not talk about it

I didn't mean to go off on my sisters yesterday, but I specifically asked them to not talk about it. Nobody understands what I was going through, and they had the nerve to question me about my attitude. I know I was rude and I shouldn't have called them out there name, but that subject is touchy for me.  

-Kaden-

I been thinking bout what Riyah said all day

I been thinking bout what Riyah said all day. Like what kinda parents beat there child for tryna help them get outta trouble. Shii kinda fuxcked up. I understand why she didn't help her parents after so many tries but that therapist gone get a piece of my mind and that's on me. Ion care if she say she didn't mean it like that all that shii out the window. Riyah don't deserve that and because of these cruel ass people she act likes a defensive ass bitxch. We supposed to be going to her session today with her but we gotta wait till she get off work. Imma just do my homework while I wait on her.

-Jaden-

Ion know why Riyah snapped on us like that earlier but ian with that name calling shii

Ion know why Riyah snapped on us like that earlier but ian with that name calling shii. That is just disrespectful and I don't agree with it. You can find another way to verbally abuse someone but not by calling them a bitxch. We supposed to be going to her session with her but that therapist gone catch a beat down and I mean a good one. I honestly feel bad for her though cuz she got beat for trying to do good deeds but her parents took that shii to the head. Ion like mfs like that. Imma just work on my homework and extra credit while I wait on her to come get us.

-Ja'Riyah-
So I'm just walking to the shop and this fine nigga in this nice ass car start talking to me.

'Wassup ma'

'I ain't have u out my vagina so I ain't ur ma'

'I would love to see that though. On some real shii not no hit a and quit type shii either'

'Ima tell u like I tell everybody else Ik u wanna hit and quit but I ain't that type of bitxch'

'Ma I just said I really ain't tryna do that witchu. U seem different and btw u talking sound like u been through alot'

'I have been but since u tryna holla tell me boutcha self'

'Well I'm 17, I have one daughter named Jasiah, Ima thug, and I don't hesitate on killing a nigga if they fuxck wit sumn I care about'

'Okay I like thugs. Well I'm 17, came from a rough childhood, I'm mean and very defensive and will woop a nigga and a bitxch ass, I work in a hair salon, and I have 2 sisters which are my only friends but a lotta haters'

'Okay I see u now ain't ur name Riyah or Ja'Riyah'

'Yeah how uk'

'Cuz that grl ur sister beat up was talking boutcha saying how mean and defensive u were and how y'all think y'all better than others cuz of y'all parents'

'Well all our life aint smooth and easy. Nobody buy me shii I get my own stuff even when my parents offer it. My sisters have been given pretty much they whole life but my parents died and now I'm with my bf/sisters so ain't shii all sweet and juicy'

'Ahh damn I see why u so mean but how bout we catch up tomorrow after u get off work'

'Sure that's fine but here's my number but what time u cumn'

'I'll be there bout 7 ion wanna have to leave cuz of my business so its best we go out late so Ik everything good and smooth at the trap'

'Okay glad u honest but I'll be ready btw what is ur name'

'My name Jasiah like my daughters but everybody call me King but can decide which one but u the only one who got that privilege'

'Okay Jasiah I'll call u King when we doin sumn else' she smirked

'Watch urself ma ion think u ready for this pipe but I'll see u tomorrow at 7 right'

'Right I gotta get to work but see u tomorrow Jasiah'

'Aite ma where u work at I'll take u'

'Well I'm right here in the parking lot so I'm str8'

'Oh u work in my sister shop'

'Thats ur sister that own this'

'Yeah MaKiayah own this she always wanted a hair salon so I bought it for her after she graduated. She do good in school so I reward her'

'Nice brother I see well I'm glad we could talk but I really gotta get to work but we'll talk later'

'Aite ma u have a nice day'

'U to and I will'

He drove off. Damn he was a nice looking fellow. Brown skin pretty eyes look like he had braces but they just tookem off and he got dreads and that smile of his is just Ooo make me wanna do some things wit him. His voice is just like damn I gotta cap him.

'Riyah I seen u talking to my brother' MaKiayah said.

'I was but why u ain't tell me ur brother was so fine'

'Tbh my brother don't really fuxck with girls like that unless he know she the right one. He ain't been in a relationship in bout 6 months. After his last one, he just quit. He real committed and loyalty is a big thing with him so if u like him don't fuxckem over.
He only fuxcked what 3 girls after his relationship ended last year. He ain't no hoe type nigga. He just stay to himself and get his money and be the boss he is.'

'I see that. And I agree though that loyalty shii lie with me hard. Ion like being fuxcked over either and if it do happen ima have to cop me a body on sight. Ian been in a relationship in bout that same time frame but 7 months to be exact. Is he real on honesty?'

'Now on that he has a hard time expressing his feelings. As far as being honest yeah he give it to u truthfully if he feel u on some goofy shii he gone let uk and then he gone go investigate if he can't get it outta you. He real big in communication so u gotta be real on the top with my brother. He promised my momma he wouldn't be nun like my father and so far he has been true to that'

'Why wouldn't he like to be like his father most sons die to be like there parents'

'Well let's just say my father wasn't always the best person. Just ask my brother when y'all meet again'

'Well I'll ask him tomorrow then'

'He taking u out tomorrow'

'Yep'

'Okay well u r beautiful and he hasn't brought anybody to my momma in a while so.. Ik u haven't had the best childhood so y'all relate in so many ways so it should work out.'

'Well I sure hope so'

1333 words

Like comment and vote