Sleeping with a winchester

Willow

Once I started my shift, it flowed pretty nicely. I was working hard and the tips were pretty decent. This tight shirt and the shameless flirting I have been doing to attract the vampires are definitely huge reasons behind the tips though. I mean, why can't I get a huge tip because my feet are sore and i've been dealing with a 2 hour rush non stop by now? I mean that definitely deserves some credit! shit! fuck! damnit! I dropped at least 10 shot glasses on the floor. That might not sound like a big deal but now I have to clean up the glass and wipe the floors and I still have to attend to 6 waiting tables! I have no fucking time for this! Aghhhhhhh! oh right... vampires... I soon felt the presence of him before he spoke. "Need some help sweetheart?" My hand was twitching to get at the blade in my boot. "No worries, I can handle it. Thank you for being so kind so me." I purred. That's when I realized this wasn't a vampire. THIS WAS JACE! He was always good at impressions, I didn't even recognize his voice! I literally leaped into his arms! "What are you doing here?!" I screamed. "shhhh pretty girl I'm here looking for the same coven you are." he shushed. Jace was the first hunter I've ever met. He was smart and strong and holy handsome. He was tall, strongly built with broad shoulders and an intense jawline. he had piercing blue eyes and shaggy tousled blonde hair. Yeah and might I add the most amazing person I've ever had in my bed. We were both into having a casual thing rather than a relationship so when it ended there were no hard feelings. I can't trust people especially men and he has his own commitment issues so sleeping together as friends was a great arrangement for us. We started to casually chat at the bar flirting like crazy, a girl should be able to have fun right?

Dean

As soon as she hugged him Sammy had to hold me down to my seat. Who the fuck was he and why is he touching what's mine. I have never felt such a strong connection to someone in my life, I know she feels it too. What is she afraid of. He fucking touched her cheek, my cheek. I was boiling with rage about to blow at any minute. I swear to god if he touches her again I'm gonna rip his lungs out. Why are they so comfortable? It looks like they've known each other for a while. oh god, what if they've been lovers? The thought of another man touching her burns my insides. I swear to god she will not be going home with him. They started walking over here all giggly and I feel like in about to explode. "Sam, Dean this is Jace. he's a fellow hunter and he's the one who trained me in everything I know." She beamed. The way she looked at him with such admiration almost sent me over the edge. "Nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you. starting the apocalypse and dealing with some demon angel thing gets the people talking." he laughed while grabbing her hand. "I'm going to go home with Jace, don't worry I'm not drunk and i'll be back in the morning." she said. I exploding knocking down the table and chair. "NO YOURE FUCKING NOT YOURE MY RESPONSIBILITY, MINE. YOURE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT WITH ME." I screamed with so much anger it felt like the words burned my tongue. She looked at me with such anger it actually twisted my insides. "I'm not going anywhere with you, I'm not yours to claim. yeah I didn't miss that attempt to claim I'm yours. I can take care of myself but since you believe only a man can protect me. Jace has protected me for months at a time. he can do it for a night. So get out of the way and leave me the fuck alone." "So your just gonna go sleep with a stranger and expect me to go let you do it?!" I spat. "Don't talk to her like that." Jace said. Before I had time to punch him in the face as badly as I wanted to she did exactly what she knew would stun me. She kissed him, and the way he reacted and there bodie blended I knew they've been together before. I almost threw up as my body twisted at the thought of another man touching her. She used the lapse of my mind to slip past me and try to beeline for his car. I'm not that stupid though, I ran after her picked her up threw her over my shoulder and started to carry her to my car. My hand twitched at the thought of spanking her plump ass for being so testy with me. Sam was walking behind us flabbergasted as to what to do in the situation. I placed her in the car and as Sammy was shutting the door I sped away while Jace chased after us. Stupid guy didn't think to get in his car and follow us? Some hunter alright.

Willow

I wanted to scream as cry and punch dean with every fiber of my being. How could he be such a caveman asshole? I'm not with him, I never could be so why does he care if I went to go have incredible sex with a guy who understands me. Jace is a great guy and Dean had no right to do that. Once we reached the motel I wanted kiting more than to strip into my pajamas and go to sleep. That's when realization hit me. There were 3 people and 2 beds. I almost cried out of frustration! I couldn't catch a break today could I. I can't deny how I feel about Dean, it's intoxicating but I need to forget. That's why I was looking forward to being with Jace tonight. "So who's sleeping where." I asked drained. "You're sleeping with me beautiful." said dean with a smug look. "Don't worry willow I'll take the floor" said Sam. I ran to the bathroom to get into my pajamas without a response. I came back with the boys dressed and ready for bed. Right as Sam was pulling off a pillow for the floor I was overwhelmed with guilt. "Sam you don't have to sleep on the floor I'll move over as long as you promise not to try to cuddle me in the middle of the night." I winked. "I'll take you up on that offer for many reasons." he smiled. The thing with Sam is we like to get Dean mad. No feelings are felt between the two of us at all. I slid over as Sam's huge body filled the bed. It was nice and comfortable like when I used to sleep with my parents when I had a bad dream. As I was drifting to sleep I felt someone pull me out of bed and into their arms..