Return to Sender [Part:1]

[Short Story: Return to Sender -Requested by acelivesinmyheart16 Mini description: Before a certain sweet heart can arrive, they send their love, Chloe, a unique package. Chloe soon realizes this little gift is worth more than any teddy bear or box of chocolates. With this gift, Chloe finds herself and her body changing in big ways. All while anticipating the arrival of her sweetheart.]

Chloe stared down, at the beige little box on her lap as she sat on her bed. The box laid comfortably and nested right upon her thighs, her wonderous eyes looking over the gift with excitement. What could it be? What was the occasion? Haleema had been teasing Chloe about this gift for weeks and now it was finally her, on her lap.

Chloe wore a cute black dress and a small white sweater over her chest, her long light pink hair getting in the way of the letter as she read: "Dear, my honey butter

"Dear, my honey butter. I know I have teased you long enough, so here is your gift. I am so excited to finally meet you in person, it seems so unbelievable. I hope you feel the same way. When I see you, you better be wearing these. Your love, Haleema."
A few winky faced drawings accompanied the end of the little card. Chloe brushed her hair from her face and rolled her eyes. She hurried and opened up the little box, curiousity pushing her to find out what she had received. As Chloe opened up the container, she spotted a pair of socks. Though these were not some small white and grey boring socks. No, these were thigh-high sockings. One, copper and gold stripped, the other, midnight sky spotted with bright stars. Chloe sighed, yes they were beautiful, but this was the gift that was teased to her this whole time? She didn't want to seem rude or anything, but socks were a lame gift. Though, she had to admit, after getting on the floor to try them on, they did look rather nice on her long curvy legs.