Return to Sender [Part 3]

Chloe sat back against the wall and hummed happily, slowly running her fingers over her breasts. Her nipple made a sizeable bump in her thin black dress. Her slender index finger slowly running circles around her nipples, feeling them from beneath the dress. Her nipples grew harder and made even larger sized bumps. They were just so sensitive now that her breasts had swelled so large. Her sweater began to struggle to hold her chest in, her panties sharing the same story as her soft plump rear filled it so tightly. Chloe kept this up, thinking how nice it was to have these socks on. Infact she was so in love with them, so in love with her new large sexy body, so in love with the warm sensation that drove growth, that she had forgotten that Haleema said she would arrive soon after.
A gentle knock on the door woke the daydreaming giantess. Chloe's eyes sprung open. Was what she heard real? She sat up and looked at the front door with a raised eyebrow. The knock occured again, in a simple three beat rhythm. The giantess gasped and brought her hands up to her blushing cheeks.
"H-haleema!" She cried out, in suprise and mounting nervousness. Chloe gulped nervously and looked around. She was a mess! Firstly, she was nearly 10' tall, her breasts were massive and her rear would make anyone jealous. The girl quickly stood up and bumped her head on the ceiling. 'Am I really that big?' she asked herself in her thoughts. Chloe rubbed her head and looked up at the ceiling after bending down a bit. She grew a few inches and hit her heard again. Hearing another knock, the giantess bent down a little more and hurried to go open the door. However before she could go and open it, Haleema had already let herself in and closed the door behind her. Haleema was only 5',4". She wore a small orange crop top that hugged her large supple breasts snugly. She also wore tight black shorts that contained her nice hips. She had always been the more curvy one in the relationship. However now, it was debatable that Chloe was the more voluptuous one now. Chloe froze in her tracks, startled to see her girlfriend in the same room as her, as well as seeing her in her current state.   

"H-Haleema! Y-you let yourself in!" Chloe gulped nervously, awaiting Haleema's reaction

"H-Haleema! Y-you let yourself in!" Chloe gulped nervously, awaiting Haleema's reaction. The pale, long-haired blonde stood at the entrance with a small smile. Haleema stood quietly, looking around the room. She caught the two messes, the crushed stool and the debris of the desk. She crossed her arms and stayed quiet, shifting her hips. Chloe couldn't take it. What was she thinking? Why was she not answering? Chloe spoke up.
"I-I'm so sorry sweetheart! I-I know I said I was 5',5" but-but-but...these socks! They just, they made me so big and my chest and bottom got so swollen and sensi-" Chloe was cut off by her girlfriend.
"I see you got my gift honey butter". Haleema finally spoke up, walking closer to the giantess. She hardly made it up to her knee. She rubbed her chin and looked up at her girlfriend.
"W-wait, you-you knew about this?!" Chloe cried out in suprise. Haleema stepped back, not wanting to be crushed. She giggled and nodded.
"Of course I did. I knew they would change you like this. I just sort of hoped you would have put them on later so I could have watched. I didn't just accidentally send you a magical pair of socks. Could you imagine?" Haleema spoke up honestly, looking up at Chloe. Chloe blinked, becoming less tense.
"R-really? So...you planned all of this?" Chloe asked. Haleema stepped closer and hugged Chloe's leg to her body.
"Of course I did Chloe!" She said.
"B-but I'm stuck like this! I can't take them off! You could have at least warned me!" She cried out. Haleema winced, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm not some sadist dummy. Just pull on the tag and they should loosen. Once they're off you'll slowly shrink back down. Don't worry I would never make you ten feet tall and leave you that way. That would just be cruel." Haleema smiled up at her. Chloe looked down at her socks. They indeed did have tags. She bent down and pulled them. The thigh-high socks loosened and she felt herself shrink an inch. It would take at least an hour to shrink back to normal. Chloe blushed, feeling stupid.

"Heh...uh, well thankyou for the gift sweetie. I guess I can enjoy them more now that I know I can shrink back down...slowly." Haleema giggled and rolled her eyes.
"Aw, of course. Don't worry, I'll get you a magical bra too." She joked. Except Chloe wasn't exactly sure if that was a joke or not. She chuckled and looked down at Haleema. Chloe bent down and quickly hugged Haleema.

"Well...still, a warning would have been nice. Let's have a little fun while I'm still big yeah? And maybe later, you can try the socks on. Agree?" Chloe spoke up cheerfully. Haleema hugged back, having to duck a bit so her girlfriends massive breasts weren't in her face, but all she could do was try and fail.
"Agreed, you big adventurous girl. However...I'm not quite sure they'll look as good on me than they do on you." Haleema smiled up at Chloe, and she smiled back. And soon; they were off to Chloe's bedroom.

[End of Return to Sender.]