Return to Sender [Part: 2]

The now 7',2" girl stood still in her kitchen, looking down at the counter. Just an hour ago it was up to her waist, but now her thighs were taller than it. Chloe blushed, looking over her now much larger body in suprise and shock. She took a small step forward, her lower thigh pressing softly against the hard counter. Chloe gulped nervously and bent down, looking at the socks.
"W-well...I guess bending down this much to cook won't be so bad...right?" She asked herself worriedly. Though after a few moments of thinking, her worried face changed to a smirking one.
"I guess I always did want to be taller. And now I'm much more shapely. And stronger even. This change in my size certainly solidifies my role as the top in the relationship. If this doesn't make sure I am the dominant girl, I don't know what will". She smirked and bit her lip, rubbing her thighs and sock covered legs. Standing back up, she looked over at her laptop and decided to do some research on these socks. Someone else must have experienced this before right? Chloe couldn't have been the first one to ever have had these socks right? Though, socks like these would make headlines everywhere. She jogged up to her computer, her newly grown breasts and rear bouncing as she did so. Chloe sat down on the wooden stool, hearing it creak under her new weight. Her rear sat softly upon the hard wood of the stool; she was not used to taking up so much space on it either. Chloe opened up her laptop just as her rear slowly began to grow again. It swelled and expanded on the stool, completely dominanting it and dwarfing the stool in comparison as it continued to grow and grow. Her soft ass now too big for the stool, it was already edging off the edge of the stool, but now she needed at least two seats due to her rear growing off the edge of the seat and over it. She gasped and looked back, biting her lip and moaning a little. She could not help it, it just felt so good. Chloe sat up and wiggled her rear softly against the seat, then sat back down, pressing her butt back down on the stool. Her ass completely enveloping the wooden stool. She blushed and smiled, looking back at her laptop with less worry now. The warm sensation once again began to conjure around her chest; again she knew the drill. Her palms softly plopped down on her breasts as they swelled larger and larger. However this time they grew much more. Her nipples now hard poked against her thin black dress. As her breasts swelled in volume, her right nipple slowly inched closer and closer to the monitor.
"M-mmmm, oh my gosh!" She cried out in lust and joy. Her breasts continued to expand; her right nipple pressing up against the monitor as they were pushed forwards. Chloe moaned again, softly gripping her swelling chest as it began to push the laptop further away from her on the table. The laptop had to move back, her breasts just kept growing and pushing it until they were the size of large grapefruits. Slowly they stopped swelling in her hands like warm soft balloons. She gave one last moan and massage before looking down at them with a bite of her lip.
"Mm, don't you think you guys are getting a little big? No? I don't think so either. Geez, my bra feels so tight, and full. And these girls are so heavy now." She giggled and cupped her hands under her breasts, giving them a soft bounce. They jiggled and wobbled in her hands. Chloe was suprised at how large they had gotten, and how far they had shoved the laptop away from her; and she absolutely loved it!

 Chloe was suprised at how large they had gotten, and how far they had shoved the laptop away from her; and she absolutely loved it!