Chapter 11 Part 2

Natsu's POV
I could feel my orgasm coming soon. I wanted this to last forever but the hot creamy wetness that was my mate felt to good as I thrust into her again and again. Her moans ringing seductively in my ears. Oh my fucking Mavis how is this even real?

We are still in the chair in our living room and Gajeel and Levy had just left a little while ago. Well maybe it was a few hours ago I can't really tell anymore. Lucy is in my arms panting as her breast bounced up and down in time to my thrust. Fuck me! I harshly grab one of her nipples with my mouth careful not to hurt her but at the same time making sure she felt my teeth. The sharp pain must have felt good because she fucking moaned in my ear. She is getting louder, we are both really close.

"Luuucccy!" Fuck I'm practically screaming as I grab her ass pulling her down harder on my shaft. I'm starting to see spots, the pleasure is so intense.

"N-Nat-sssuuuuuu!" her response was broken but her voice was so heavy with lust that I just pounded into her as deep and hard as I could go.

Fuck fuck fuck I need her! I can't hold on much longer. I had switched between breast and using one hand I reached down to rub her clit. She is soaking wet, my fingers gliding around her clit I hear her breathing hitch. It's almost time I hold on as long as I can until I feel her walls cave in and Lucy starts screaming her release. I lose every ounce of control I have and cum deep inside of her.

This is the first time I have been able to please Lucy since she laid our eggs. Thanks to a little healing magic from Wendy. We didn't have to wait anymore.

"How are you still so fucking tight?" My pleasure filled mind not caring about my language at all. To be frank I don't know how I was able to think at all. I just heard Lucy giggle from where she was on top of me. I still haven't pulled out, why should I? We are literally in the most perfect position we can ever be in. So why ruin it?

After a while I realize Lucy is kissing on me. Sweetly not lustful, I pull her lips to mine capturing her in a long kiss.

When we finally pull away breathless I press my forehead against hers, "I love you Luce."

I feel as her mind reaches out to mine and I let her in. An explosion of her feelings for me taking the breath that I had only just caught and tore it away from me again.

I must have passed out because the next thing I know I'm am waking up to Lucy saying, "the babies are hungry." I will admit it is a little hard to focus but we both drag ourselves to the bedroom and give them a proper meal I replaced the kindling and light it before we crawl into bed. The soft glow of the fire flickering on the walls and our faces as Lucy and I fall into a deep sleep.

Lucy's POV
We woke up around noon. I cursed when I realized the time. We barely had enough time to shower before the fitting. We rush around gathering everything and when we were finally dry and dressed I got the carrying bag from it's hook on the wall and places our eggs into it. We ran out the door only grabbing a bunch of bananas.

We ate while flying and I giggled much of the trip. Natsu was wiggling his eyebrows suggestively while eating the bananas which made it hard for me to eat all of mine.

We reach the place and they hurriedly take us in and started pushing and pulling and stripping us just to put the new clothes on us. We couldn't see each other they kept insisting it was tradition not caring if we were already mates or not.

There was once that one of the ladies tried to take the bag with my babies in it and I burned her, "Try and touch my babies again and I'll kill you!" The venom in my voice made all of them shudder. I didn't burn her bad just enough to get her attention it didn't even leave a mark.