Chapter 12 Part 2

Lucy's POV
I watch from Natsu's arms as Gray handles or sweet babies. I can't believe Gray looks so happy. I figured he would be proud but this is on a whole different scale. He looks so enchanted by them. I lean into Natsu's chest.

I'm starting to feel horny and wondering when I can actually kick Gray out of the house without being rude when I hear another male purring. Gray is actually purring, badly but he is purring none the less. Guess I can't kick him out for a while now. Oh well I'm still waiting on Levy to get here so we can repeat the process with her. Gray will still have to leave before then though.

I love the feel of Natsu holding me and I kind of just melt into his arms. I close my eyes and respond to the purrs of my mate. The room seemed to echo with so many people purring but it sounded nice. I watch as Gray sits down in the rocking chair still holding my babies. Levy did say she would be late, something about a date.

"I'm tired," I say so that both Natsu and Gray could hear me. "Gray you can stay for a while if you like just make sure so light them a fire before you leave. Natsu and I are going to sleep until Levy gets here. Don't tell her, I want it to be a surprise." Gray nods with a smile still plastered to his face.

I'll tell Gray later that by becoming a God Father to dragons he is given dragon slayer magic that compliments his own. Levy however will not because she is going to be the mate of one. The magic itself won't activate until after the babies are born anyway. So Levy will already have Gajeel's magic by then. Gray the ice dragon slayer, I chuckle to myself a little he already has ice demon slayer magic and his original ice make magic; but with that kind of logic Natsu wouldn't be able to use lightning, God, or dragon king slayer magic.

I pull Natsu next door to our bedroom. He only hesitates for a moment when he realizes that I really only want to sleep until Levy gets here. I'm tired and as horny as I am I will get myself some when she leaves. For now though I just wanted to cuddle in his arms. I smile until I had a weird thought enter my mind.

Did we just create a new dragon slayer for real? If so we need to take Gray somewhere to train properly so that he doesn't hurt either himself or others. I smile again, he will go and do what we ask after all it's for the babies.

I curl into Natsu still fully clothed because Gray is just sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery. Should we close the door? No them he would never leave thinking we were having sex. As much as I wanted it I did not want Gray to either hear nor witness it. Arg!

Natsu's POV
I softly chuckle to myself. Lucy's inner dilemma is both crushing and amusing. I know she wants sex but I also know she is tired. We would never finish before Levy got here and her health is far too important to me. I'm not even conflicted about it to be honest. Yeah sex would have been nice but not at the expense of her health. My earlier horniness all but forgotten as I hold her in my arms.

I sing her the dragon's lullaby again this time knowing she will sleep deeply with her full stomach. I feel her hum/purr contently before she drifted off to sleep. I'm fully awake and just watch her sleep for a while. How is she so perfect?

My song still filling the room for my mate the soft echos of the purr resounding off the earlier notes as if creating a chamber of music. Even Gray should be able to hear the notes now. His dragon slayer hearing won't kick in for many months but the way I designed this room was to perfectly compliment the dragon songs. Oh there are lots of songs. But Lucy said she liked this one and she needs to sleep so it's perfect. When she wakes up maybe I'll sing her a different one?

"Wow," I look up having forgot Gray was sitting so close by and that I had left the nursery doors open. Gray had apparently put my eggs down and I could hear the gentle crackle of fire in the other room. He must have just put them down.