chapter 7

Ellie pov

I flip over in my bed for what feels like the hundredth time tonight. The thought of Harry is literally going to drive me insane, its as of every time I shut my eyes I can only picture his green ones.

My phone rings, josh's number comes over my screen.

Josh get jealous really easily and has a horrid temper, while the majority of the time he is able ton keep it to a minimum and try to control his anger, he has hit me before but swears it was because of the anger.

"Why the hell didn't you call me back!"  His voice laced with anger, and I can just imagine his face, all red and over heated

"Im sorry I was helping my mom decorate the living room." I hope my lie sounded more believable than it felt coming out of my mouth.

Instead of him speaking he gives a loud annoyed sigh too let me know he's irrated by my actions.

"I'm sorry for over reacting... I just don't like when you don't answer my calls." His voice shy

" It's okay. Hows everything back home?"

"Good, boring without you here honestly" he pauses "because we have a couple of weeks before school starts again, I was planning on coming down to visit you." His voice enthusiastic

This is what I love about Josh, he can go from upset to happy in a matter of second.

"Ohmygawd! That would be amazing!" I huge smile is plastered on my face "when do you plan to leave?"

"2 days from now."

-----------------------------

2 days later

I've spent the last two days cleaning my room. My mom took me to get my hair, eyebrows, and nails done.

I was making a big deal out of him coming and I don't know why. Maybe its because of the time we've been away from each other.

"Can I take the car to go pick up Josh?" I ask my mom

She runs her hand through her hair. I can't even explain how much that reminded me of harry and the way he always does that.

"Be careful." She kisses my cheek

I squeak and run to get the keys. I turn and say me 'I loves yous' and head out. Right when I walk out of my front door Harry calls my name. His long Lankey body jogging towards me with a crooked smile on his face.

"Hey."