Past One Hundred Year's Storm

"Where have you been , you brat .." I was seeing Ryou-san really angry at me .. I remembered I fainted and took 15 minutes .. What a pain ... That person with red eyes ... where could he be ?

"Hey are you even listening to me ? Now let us continue ..." Ryou-san said . Being a knight must be hard , Ryou-san said , a knight should protect his master with his blade , use his own life .. isn't that a little scary ?

Looking in the sky , why do it seems cloudy .. It's like on that day ... The day when I met Kannon , the Death Chain ... That was really scary ..And also when I saw Onee-chan's corpse .. This weather brings me unpleasant memories .

"The weather sure is dark , could we please continue this tomorrow ?" Ryou-san said .

And then suddenly my head hurts .. What's going on ?

(Akira ... Akira..)

"Hey are you alright ?" Ryou-san asks .

I smiled , " Nothing in pain , Ryou-san .. Let's get going inside it might rain hard .. "

And then the two of us get inside the mansion .

Going in Madam Carmen's office , I saw Lady Charlotte and it's like she wants to talk to me .

"Lady Charlotte , what are you doing in here .. ?" I ask.

" I was just passing by , did Ryou-san teach you well ?" she said with a sacrastic tone . She sure is scary ..

"Mother is feeling unwell so , no one is allowed to enter her office and also her room .. " she said . I see ... It must be that Madam Carmen did many things earlier .

Suddenly I heard a loud thunder and I notice Lady Charlotte got really scared ..

"Eh ? Lady Charlotte ?" I see .. She was afraid .. But , it feels like .. I am feeling some strange prescence just like before ... I must be ready .

"Lady Charlotte , I will be going ." I said , suddenly she grabbed my hand , " Eh?"

"I'll be coming with you ..." she said while she was looking down ...

"I see ... " I smiled . This rain .. This storm .. It's like the storm from one hundred years ago ... The tragic incident that almost killed me .. I was really scared ..

"Akira , you know .. " Lady Charlotte looks at me and I look at her too .

"Earlier , I was hearing a girl's laugh while I was walking .. I was scared you know ... " and then she grabs my arm very tightly , " please protect me , Akira .."

" Yes ... because this is my duty .. My duty is to protect you , neh ?" I said while smilling .

A girl's laugh , huh .. It's like Kannon ... But I will investigate first ..

I stopped and look at Lady Charlotte , " What kind of laugh did you heard ?"

She looks down , " A really scary laugh , like a witch .. It's like a witch laughing in the noisy rain to scare children with full of blood .. I was really scared .."

I see .. It's really like before ...

(Akira .. Akira...)

Ugh , suddenly my head started to hurt again .. What is this feeling , I am hearing my name again .. Are you Miyano , the Mad Hatter ? Arriving in the entrance gate of this mansion , it seems really dark in here , I wonder why ..

"Lady Charlotte please stay in my back .." then suddenly we heard a very loud laugh of a witch , and then a girl suddenly showed of in the chandelier with a face of destruction .