The Start of My Journey

* Dream *

"Mama , Papa , you know I want to have a sister ", I smiled , " I want her to protect me !"

They smiled , but suddenly blood split towards my face seing Mama and Papa in the sea of blood ..

"Mama , Papa, why are you lying in there ?" I ask . Why are they not talking ? What is this feeling ? I am feeling being alone ... yet I saw a light shinning towards my eyes , but that light seems .. seems.. a fake ..a fake ....

*Ended*

I opened my eyes seing a girl with beautiful eyes and hair , don't look at me like that .. your different from me ! Suddenly tears came out , and I don't know why ? Why do I feel like empty ? I keep asking my self .

"Oh !, she points at me ," Miranda get some water his crying !" said by the girl .

"I don't need .." I said while I'm covering my eyes with the blanket .

Then suddenly I was suprised she removed the blanket on me and said , " Who are you ? "

Who is this girl ? I was really suprised removing the blanket when it's snowing , I gaze at her , " Who are you first ?" I ask .

And then I feel bad tension from here , " Ladies first , are you a gay ? Answer my question first , you duckling !"

Eh? A Tomboy ? This lovely young lady is a tomboy ? I sit properly as I am covering myself with a blanket , " Please don't look at me like that , it's scary !" I said with a trembling tone .

And then suddenly she spanks my cheeks as I am falling down in the bed , " It hurts ! "

"Eh ? Ojou - sama ? " the maid said , " spanking people like that .. "

"Hell I care ! This fellow looks like an idiot , he said his scared ," she looks at me with a pouty lips , " but his cute , though .."

Suddenly I heard a woman's voice , " Please stop that Charlotte ... " I was suprised this middle-aged woman looks like this girl who spanked me .

"Come with me ," she said . Am I coming with her , anyways .. I stand up and follow her with my blanket .

"You look like a boogie man with that blanket , try to remove that .." the woman said . Eh ? I , a boogie man ?

"Can I ask you ? " I ask , " Where am I ? "

Then she smiled while opening the door of her office , " Your here in the Eucliwood mansion . I was suprised , Eucliwood ? Isn't that family the greatest among the 7 Dukes ?

I look at the woman , " I have many things to ask .. "

As she is sitting to her chair , I saw a young man looking at me , " Am I really that scary ?"

"Eh ?" He looks at me with a nervous face , " No , I'm very sorry , I was just amaze with your clothes .. "

"Is that so ? " I said with a annoyed tone , " So there 's nothing important , huh ?"

"What would you like to ask ? " she looks at me with a serious look and I was suprised , " I am very glad to hear some words from you .. "

"Eh?" I look at her , " Can I ask where is this mansion located , and why am I delivered in this Eucliwood mansion " , I look down , " It seems I don't get things .. "

She smiled , " You , " she points at me , " we found you in the underground basement of this mansion ... You are covered with full of blood all over your body .. You slept for 3 weeks , actually .. "

" Three weeks ?!" I was suprised to this woman's words .. Three weeks ? How long is that .. As I look at the calendar , I was really suprised .. Today is ....