Unique Eyes of a Knight

"Stop playing with us ," they pushes me , " your eyes are disgusting !" said by them . Why are they ignoring me , is these eyes of mine really scary ?

"Akira , what are you doing in here ? " suddenly I heard a woman's voice and I look at her , I was suprised . My lonely world suddenly become a glorious world filled with color . I saw my Big Sister smilling and I come to her arms .

"Onee-san ! Onee-san ! ", I hug her more tightly , " I miss you so much ! "

Hugging Onee-san is really gentle as a mother , I really love Onee-san above all else.

"I just gone for a day and you miss me already ", she said with a cute face , " anyways ", she

raises me and smiles at me " I also miss you Akira !"

She smiles and look at me , " You know Akira , those eyes of yours are really beautiful ," I was suprised that someone said that to me that made my heart raise ," please cherish those eyes , they are really beautiful."

"But they said that they are horrible , disgusting and weird ," I lean on Big Sister's shoulder ,"

it makes me really sad Onee-san".

Onee-san kisses my forehead and said ," Your eyes are really beautiful unique from others , different from others ," she smiles," it's good to be unique and different because someday they will understand , " she looks at my eyes and giggles ," how beautiful they are".

These days , I want to cherish , treasure all of them . I always wanted for my Big Sister to smile happily seeing with this eyes of mine . But one day a nightmare become to reality..

" What did you say ?!" I was really suprised to what the girl said.

She laughs like a witch , " You know your beloved Onee-san is no longer in this world !" As I am hearing this person's laugh , it makes me scared and it also makes me believe on what she said was true .

"You don't believe me , huh ?!" she said , " Even if you look in forest where she went , you will find her in the sea of blood , Akira !" She started laughing once again .

I started thinking and look at the girl , " Who are you , anyway ? A stranger ? A mysterious comedian , A bar host ?." Then I was only hearing the wind blows , and suddenly she spank my cheeks , "Eh?"

"You annoying brat dared to mock me ! " I hear her scolding me . Wait .. Is she a good or bad girl ? Who knows , but this girl in the 1st , she started laughing like a witch ..

"Why are you quite , where's your "mocking" mode ? " , then she smirks , " My name is Kannon , and if you want evidence that your precious Onee-san is dead . I'll bring you to her bloody corpse ! " she started laughing once again.

"Sure , I don't really believe on what you are saying ," I smile," Onee-san said that she will come back here for me alive !"

And then I feel a bad tension from here , " So , Akira you don't face the truth , huh .. " she smirks " What a bad child.."

Going with Kannon , it feels like I have a feeling that my Big Sister is ... Big sister is ..

Suddenly I hear Kannon laughing again , and then I look to where she is looking , suddenly tears come out , and I don't know why ?

"Big Sister ?" I was suprised .. Kannon said was true ?

"Onee-san your just pretending your sleeping , right ? " while I'm shaking her , " hey Onee-san please speak !"

I can't hear any voice , then more tears suddenly come out . Why am I crying , did Onee-san said that she will come back for me ? Why?Why?

"WHY?!" I shouted while my tears are falling in the ground .