background story

Yes. Im going to write a love story that started in a contact center company. The reason why they met in the first place. the reason why their love started, grew and unfortunately had to end because of so many reasons.  how he made the girl realize that Love is not selfish, that Love should not focus on yourself being happy but for the two persons involved. Letting go and acceptance, that's all it is.

 Genie, was a hard headed girl who doesn't really care about people's feelings. She only thinks about herself, what's good for her and her own happiness. She dropped out college and tried to explore things by applying as a call canter agent. She went to the company and passed the interview and was scheduled for a workshop there. She was having second thoughts and finally decided to attend the said workshop. Genie was a nega mind person. She has eyes that reveals everything that she hides, she has braces, round brown eyes, slightly shot red hair.

And Nicko, a guy from Bulacan. He applied through a company, they're the one who will look a job that is suitable for you. He was sent to that call center company and was told to attend a workshop. Nicko has a girlfriend, 2 years. He's a chill guy, so positive, has long black hair ( yes, for a guy, It's long), bright eyes, fair skin and tall. 

and that's how it all started. let the workshop begin :)