Chapter 13

----THE DAY BEFORE GRADUATION DAY----

Tzuyu's POV

I will be graduating tomorrow along with my 2 friends and Minju too! I can't wait to leave this school already! But tomorrow is also an important day for me because i will be confessing to Mina! Oh my gosh! I'm so nervous! But i'm already expecting rejection but still, confessing to her is damn woah...hella nervous...and scared...

I drove the cub and eagle to the restaurant since Dahyun wants to see his girlfriend and i also want to see my best friend aka my love hehe~

"You 3 are going to graduate soon! I'm so proud of my 3 kids!" Nayeon-noona said and patted each of our heads. We sat at the same place but it's just that hyung is not here. He's probably busy since he's the boss of this restaurant.

"You should be! We will be able to work right after our graduation!" Eagle said, acting cool and confident in front of the bunny-noona while we chuckled at his confidence and coolness.

"Nayeon-noona, could you help me call Mina over?" I asked, looking up at her. Nayeon-noona smirked.

"Oh? Going to ask her out tomorrow? Hmm? Or confess to her tomorrow?" Nayeon-noona asked, wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Please~" I said, not answering her questions, and tried to act cute.

"Okay, fine! I will call her!" Nayeon-noona gave up. No one can resist my cuteness, hehe~

"Hey, Tzuyu-ah! Nayeon-unnie said you needed to talk to me!" Mina said and i smiled at her, happy to see her.

"Mina-ah, are you free tomorrow? Do you have work tomorrow?" I asked, looking at her with hopes.

"No, she doesn't have work tomorrow." I heard a voice spoke from behind her so i put my head at her side, looking behind to see who it was. It's hyung.

"Wait, what? I don't have? But you clearly did say that -" Mina was cut off by hyung.

"No, i didn't say that. You don't have work tomorrow." Hyung said with authority and Mina just sighed and nodded her head then turned her attention back to me.

"Tzuyu-ah, you heard that. That means i'm free tomorrow." Mina said and i nodded my head with a smile.

"Mina, make sure you will be home by the time i come back from the graduation ceremony." I said sternly and she nodded her head.

"Okay." Mina said then she went back to her work. Hyung then sat down in front of me.

"Yoda, you're not scared of rejection?" Chaeng asked, his palm on his chin while his head is facing me.

"No, i'm not. I already knew that i will get rejected anyway." I said, shaking my head. The 3 just hung their mouth open wide, speechless.

"Wow! Our Yoda is so brave! I'm so proud!" Eagle said happily while hyung leaned forward to ruffle my hair playfully. I whined when he ruffled my hair.

----ON THE DAY OF GRADUATION DAY----

I came back home immediately once we were dismissed. I got into my room quickly and opened my closet, searching for a certain instrument. I saw it and grabbed it. I played guitar and i learnt how to play on my own, without anyone teaching. I would often use my guitar to strum a song for my parents and Mina. They love my guitar playing. I strum my guitar when i want to relieve stress or just want to write a random song with my own lyrics and rhythm.

I strummed my guitar to see if it's in the tune that i want it to be and turns out it's already in tune so i don't need to do anything. I placed my guitar on my bed gently and went to the closet again, searching for clothes that will make me look handsome and neat.