Chapter 14

Mina's POV

Weeks has passed and Tzu became the CEO of his family's company. I also became his wife. I'm happy to be his wife. His parents had left the house to go back to Taiwan to enjoy their time together, leaving Tzu and i the only ones in the house. Yujin, my handsome husband's brother, would often come visit me with his girlfriend, Minju. Both of them are also married.

The reason they visit me is because Tzu would end up coming back home late and usually, we didn't get to talk a lot since he's tried when he came back from his CEO work. The pair of couple just wants to keep me company, even our friends visit me, except for the ones who is working in Tzu's company.

Minju, Chaengie, Dahyun, Elkie are working in his company. I'm still working in the restaurant along with Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-oppa and Momo. Jihyo and Sana are still working at the same place too. Yujin is still the principal of our college that all of us had graduated from.

Today, i have a day off since the restaurant does not open on Sundays. My hubby is having his work, of course. He works everyday. It's tiring for him.

"Hey, my brother's wife!" The energetic voice burst into my whole house. I'm in the living room, watching drama on the TV.

"Hey, my hubby's brother!" I stood up and greeted Yujin energetically too.

"Where's your wife, puppy?" I asked. He looks like a puppy so i call him that often, but not all the times.

"She's at work. She works at the same company as your handsome Yoda husband." Yujin said, laughing and i slapped his arm lightly, lighter than how i slapped Tzu's arm.

But them, being brothers, Yujin winced in pain and rubbed his arm that got slapped by me.

Yujin then plopped himself down onto the couch next to me, joining me, watching the drama.

Soon, Yujin probably found the drama boring because he fell asleep.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door and i went to check who is it, not making Yujin wake up in the process.

I opened the door to see Minju and i let her come in then locked the door after closing it.

Minju saw the sleeping Yujin and went to hit his arm, making the puppy-like boy wakes up.

"Yah! I was having a nice dream!" Yujin shouted at Minju and the 2 start to bicker while i just went to continue watching my drama on the couch, ignoring the chaotic couple.

"Yujin-ah, will Tzu be alright?" I asked Yujin. Minju and him grew tired of fighting and sat down on the couch. Minju is sitting in between Yujin and i.

"I'm sure he will. Why? Worried about him getting angry?" Yujin said and i nodded my head.

"I'm worried that he might go out of control and i'm not there to stop him." I said honestly.

"Don't need to worry about that! If he does, our friends will definitely call you!" Yujin said and he made a point so i decided not to worry anymore, even though, i'm still a little bit worried.

Soon, night comes and i expected Tzu to not be that home so early. He's always coming back home when i'm already sleeping because by the time i woke up, he will be by my side, sleeping soundly and peacefully while cuddling with me on our bed.

Yujin and Minju left the house since both of them have work early in the morning. But before they left, i have a talk with Minju while Yujin listened to our conversation since it's about his Yoda brother.

"Minju-ah, you work in the Tzu's company, right?" -Me

"Yeah, i am. Why?" -Minju

"Do you get to see him? Like often?" -Me

"Hmm...not only a lot. The only ones who get to see him often are Chaeng, Dahyun and Elkie-unnie. They have higher positions than me and they often held meetings along with Tzuyu and the other companies. I only get to see him from outside his office." -Minju

"Does he get any break or something?" -Me

"Hmm...Yeah, he does but he will always continue working even on his breaks." -Minju

"What? Did he eat?" -Me

"He only eats like when his assistant gave food to him." -Minju

"Wait, is his assistant a girl or boy?" -Me

"It's Chaengie! He didn't tell you?" -Minju

"Yeah, he didn't! We never get to talk much since he's tried when he comes back home." -Me

"Oh...Then do you want to visit him?" -Minju

"But i will be disturbing him." -Me

"It's okay! Dahyun actually told me that Tzuyu is going to finish whatever he's dealing with soon." -Minju

"What is he working on now?" -Me

"He has to sign to agree to work with the Tuan's and Kang's. I'm sure you know your friends' husbands, right? Mark-oppa, Sana-unnie's husband, is the CEO of the Tuan's company which is his family's company. Daniel-oppa, Jihyo-unnie's husband, is the CEO of the Kang's company which is founded by him himself. I heard from Dahyun that apparently, they are going to create a new product shop under these 2 companies and ours. We are going to sell products created from the ideas coming from the 3 companies." -Minju

"Wow, but what takes him so long to sign? I thought just sign then done, can start working on it." -Me

"Ah, that. He's already approved to work with them. What he's signing now or maybe not, is to read through the ideas exchanged between the CEOs and then sign if they approved. Then the ideas that are approved by all 3 of them, they will start working on it once they think that there's enough ideas for the new shop." -Minju

"Minju-ah, you sure knows a lot! How did you even know all these? Got all of these from Dahyun?" -Me

"Yeah, it's all from him!" -Minju

"Now, i'm curious. How can you talk to Dahyun but you can't get to talk with Tzu?" -Me

"Dahyun is the head of my team. I'm just a normal employee working in the office. Elkie-unnie is the assistant of my team." -Minju

"Wow! What team are you in?" -Me

"I'm in the marketing team! By the way, if you are worried about Tzu, you should contact Chaengie! He's the assistant, after all!" -Minju

"Okay, i will!" -Me

Wow...I didn't expect him to be that busy...Guess i will visit him when he's free and have more time. I really missed seeing his smiles and his voice...I only get to see his sleeping face and his face when woken up...It's cute but i want more of his smiles, cute dimples smiles and more of hearing his voice, calling for my name, calling me with sweet names...

I just hope Tzu don't get too stress. I don't want to see him so stress. I don't know what to do if he is. I don't know how to take care of him when he really is stress.

Am i really a good wife? Do i deserve to be his wife? Am i good enough for him? What have i done for him? What did i do to make him fall in love with me that deeply? Did i ever do anything good for him? Do i really deserve to be called his wife? The famous CEO's wife? Do i deserve to be called that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~