Chapter 15

Sorry for the late update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Today, i decided to hang out with my usual friends since they have a day off today. It reminds me of our college days when we would often hang out after school. But of course, Tzu can't come along with Dahyun and Chaengie. Yujin and Minju joined us since their squad of friends are busy with work too. The girls' husbands didn't come too as they are also busy with their work except for Jeongyeon-oppa, who is the only one among the boys who have their day off today.

So sad, there's only 2 guys and the majority are girls. But at least they are loyal to their wives.

------------

Suddenly, my phone rang and i excused myself from my friends. I looked at the caller screen before answering the call.

"Hello?" -Me

"My beautiful wife! Where are you? Why are you not at home?" -Tzu

"I'm hanging out with our friends and your brother!" -Me

"Hmm, okay! I'm sorry, darling, i won't be home! I have meeting with Mark and Daniel until late night!" -Tzu

"Hmm! Okay!" -Me

"Bye, love you!" -Tzu

"Hmm, love you too!" -Me

What a short conversation we have but at least i get to hear his voice again.

I went back to my friends, who were waiting for me, and continued our hangout.

-------------

I went home to see the man that i have been wanting to see, have been wanting to see his smiles.

I immediately went to hug him, wanting to feel his warmth and i really miss him so much. Tzu probably felt that i missed him so much because he hugged me back tightly, not wanting to let go, and patting my back and head. He must have miss me as much as i do miss him.

We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

"I miss you, Sweetie!" Tzu said softly and pecked my forehead.

"I miss you too, Hon!" I said and can't help but hugged him again, even tighter. He also hugged me back. Guess we really miss each other's warmth embrace.

"How come you are home early? Done with the needed work?" I asked, staring into his eyes while cuddling each other on our bed.

"Yeah, done with the needed work but once i get back to work tomorrow, i have to go for meetings in order to make the new store open with a big success." Tzu answered, smiling, staring into my eyes too, and gently placed a few hair strands behind my ear so it's not covering my cheek.

"Hmm, i will miss you more then..." I said, pouting and poking his cheek with my finger.

"I miss you too~" Tzu cooed, trying to act cute and pouted out his lips as if asking for a kiss on the lips.

I quickly pecked his lips and then pulled away to see him, smiling happily like an idiot which is cute~

We continued talking and talking till we fell asleep in each other's embrace, warmth embrace.

----------------------

I rubbed my eyes slowly and suddenly, i felt a peck on my forehead. I knew who it was and started to smile like an idiot, feeling my cheeks red and hot.