chapter four

Chad grabbed my hand and led me out of the car and onto the pavement of his driveway, I took the chance to look at my surroundings.

To my left I see a beautiful landscape of a forest, covered in orange, brown, and yellow blankets.

Gasping I turned to my right I see a large white house, it looked very elegant and fancy, something I'm defiantly not used to.

My blue bangs blocked my vision as I shook my head in disbelief.

Chad suppressed a laugh as he grabbed my hand and lead me toward the white gates that where currently open.

I looked down at our intwined hands, it felt, nice.

"You never really told me your name." Chad hinted.

"You never really told me why I'm here." I countered.

"Look, I've seen you before, and I must admit you are very lovely," he started, looking into my eyes.

I want to be flattered but a man I don't know is holding my hand and telling me I'm lovely, after kidnapping me at my own will.

I separated our hands and looked him in the eye, as if to tell him to continue.

"I was intrigued by your mysteriousness and wanted to know more, and considering we live in New York you probably wouldn't just talk to me like a normal person would, so I did it my way." He ended with a smile.

"That's really creepy." I stated with a nod

"Eh, at least I can get to know you better, so your name?"

"Eden."

"Eden. Very pretty name for a very pretty lady." He smiled as he guided me to the bright red door.

Yep, Eden.

Not really, my name is defiantly not Eden but I don't know this man and the first thing that popped into my mind was Eden, because of the ravishing view infront of me.

I kinda liked the name Eden so I guess I'll go with it.

I looked around and noticed that Mark must've already walking into the charming house.

Chad carefully led me inside with a hand on my back guiding me and as I looked around my mouth dropped.

Straight infront of me was a large staircase with white marble, behind the staircase to the right seemed to be a kitchen and to the left looked like a door to go outside.

To my left was a small reading nook and to my right looked like a dining room.

Chad lead me around behind the staircase toward the kitchen area that had lovely light wooden doors of cabinets and white marble countertops complimenting them.

There was a living area to the left of the kitchen that had a large black couch, black chairs, and a big tv.

Everything was so big and fancy, something I'm not used to, I felt like dirt compared to all of this.

But why would Chad really kidnap me and take me here?

I don't understand.

He beamed at me with perfectly straight teeth, and dimples showing in his cheeks.

I noticed his slight stubble making me wonder how old he is.

"Chad, how old are you?" I asked my thoughts

"24." he simply stated.

My breath hitched.

24? A 24 year old has an 18 year old captive but still wants to treat her nicely, I don't understand.

"You do know I'm young, right?"

"Actually I never really thought about how old you where lemme guess, 21?"

"No."

"22?"

"No."

"23?"

"Will you tell me when I get close?"

"Yeah."

"24?"

"NO!" I yelled losing my patience, he must think I'm legal.

What was he planning on doing with me?

"Wait are you younger than 20?"

I simply nodded looking at my feet and how my ugly and dirty brown boots looked in comparison to the sparkling tiles.

"Oh. I thought you where 21." He stated, confusion laced within his voice.

"Well I'm not so goodluck having any fun with me, can I go?" I hastily asked wanted to leave him and his big mansion of a house, the only thing I'll be leaving behind would be his eyes and what they hold.

"No!" He yelped quickly.

"Why?"

"Because I still like you Eden." He said looking into my eyes.

"You don't even know me. I've known you for about 30 minutes." I simply stated.

"Yeah but I want to get to know you." He pleaded.

"I refuse unless you let me go." I stated sternly.

"So you won't turn me in or ignore me? You'll genuinely go on a date with me?"
He asked as a glint of hope flashed through his green eyes.

I hesitated for a moment before biting my lip and slightly nodding.

--------------------------------------------
Okay so ik it's weird right now like a normal person would still be creeped out but I was hoping you guys would catch on to the way she is attracted to him yet still terrified as in she finds comfort in him even after what happened you'll find out later on ;p