Drunk Of Love

Jhong Hyun arrived at Yura's dorm and waiting for her to outside the car to accompany her. Yurs arrived and Jhong Hyun gets stunned on how Yura dressed for their dinner. 

Y: hey is there a ghost behind me why are starring at me like that. 

J:no it felt like I'm starring to an angel 

Y:huh where's the angel? 

J:in front of me you looked like an angel 

Y:does angel wear red dress? 

J:no you look so good in that dress that it felt like I've seen an angel

Y:*blushed* I feel like I've over dressed based on your reaction

J: no no thats perfect yoy looked perfect no matter what you wear especially that red dress of yours. 

Y:do I really look that good to hear that comments from you I've never heard that from you. 

J:yes your just that pretty that i might fall for you. 

Yura smiled and walk closer to Jhong Hyun that makes Jhong Hyun"s heart beats like crazy. 

Y:*whispered to his ears* then fall for me you won't regret it. *smiled sweetly*. Lets go I'm already hungry. 

J:*ive already fallen for you * ok let's go. 

While they were going to Jhong Hyun's house 

J: I prepared pasta and steak do you wa anything else i can make it for you or I will buy it. 

Y:no thats fine for me. How about you do you want anything to eat?

J: you I want to eat you. *holds his laughter*

Y:*shocked* yah yah! You're a pervert Iknow that you checked me out when we are doing yoga. 

J:*laughed hard* no no I'm just kidding around. You watched the show I looked away when we are doing yoga. 

Y:ok you can eat me a little. *in a seducting voice*

J:yah you are the pervert how can you say that. 

Y: I am just joking you know. I'm playing around with your jokes. 

J:stop joking like that to orlther man they might take it seriously and do something with you. 

Y.:alright. Well I don't play with other guys that jokes are just for you. 

J: that's great to hear. 

Few moments later they arrived at Jhong Hyun's house. 

Y: wow you're place is great and well organized

J:you know i dont like mess in my sight 

Y:that's totally true our house was totally clean when we are there. Ohh ther is the jhong-jhong. 

J :yes i kept it well. 

Y:by the way where is the drawing that I gave to you. Dont tell me you threw it out. 

J : of course not it's in my bedroom I always put it in my side. 

Y:yey you're the best. 

J:you can look around I'll just set up the table. 

Y;ok I'll just look around here. 

Jhong Hyun and Yura starts eating and drinking wine. And they are having convertion on the past months that they are virtual couple. As they finished eating they still drink some more as the time passed by the alcohol starts to kick in. And yura spilled some on Jhong Hyun's pants.