It's A Girl

Jonghyun's POV 

Yura is now 7 months in her pregnancy. Yura's pregnancy is very smooth, we always have a check up to know the condition of Yura and my child. Yura and my mother is now very close that my mom consider her as her own child. 

We are now at a private clinic to know the gender of the baby. 

Y; babe what do you want for kid a girl or a boy. 

J: I prefer a little Yura, I want a little version of my wife. 

Y:I like boy that looks like you i bet he will be quite like you but sooooo cute *squealed * babe I want a baby boy huh I want. 

J:ok babe. What if it's a girl? 

Y:uhm it's ok but I know that she will have your attention and not to me anymore *pouted *

J: don't worry about that babe you're my one and only. My love for you will never change 

Y:ok we will have girl hehe

To be honest the gender is not that important to me, the most important part is to have a healthy chiild and my future wife to be safe at the labor. The nurse called us to enter th clinic. It's so nerve racking. I can hear my heart beat due to excitement. 

Y&J:good morning doc

Doctor: Good morning to you too. Have a seat. 

J:so doc what is the gender of our soon to be born child?

Y:Yes doc I'm to excited. 

D:you will have a

J:wait doc I will breath first. 

Y:oh come on babe it's just the gender.

J:breath heavily*ok let us know doc

D:your baby will be a girl

Y:really doc a girl. Now my boyfriend will have another girl in his life. 

D:*laughed* your already jealous to the unborn child. 

J:yes she is jealous already. We will be heading doc thank you for the good news. 

D:thank you also and don't forget the check up. 

Yura's POV 

I really want a boy but it's a girl. Uh who cares about it aslong as we live happily. And my future husband will be happy. We are now at our room at the dorm. 

J:hey babe what are you thinking. 

Y: nothing 

J:hey smile babe don't think that my attention will be at our daughter all the time. Don't pout i like a smiling Yura 

Y:ok babe I love you. *i smiled and kissed him passionately *

We are now in a very hot make out session. My hormones is kicking right now. I want his dick right now. I'm now touching it above his clothing. I'm about to put my hands insid his underwear but he stopped me. 

J: babe your pregnant we cant have sex. 

Y: you can pleasure me in other ways. And i can also pleasure you. 

Then i kissed him again. We break our kiss and now he is kissing and biting my shoulder and neck. I can't control I moaned lauder and lauder. He is now playing with my chest while we are making out. I can feel his huge bulge getting harder. I know that he is sexualy frustrated because all he can do is ro jerk it cuz I'm always not in the mood. 

Y: babe stand up. 

J:why I'm not done with you. 

Y:it's my turn to pleasure you babe. 

J:ho~

He can't finish his sentence because of the pleasure. I sucked and lick his dick. I licked the tip of it multiple times I know that I'm hitting his spot. He can only do is to groan. I hold it and lickhis ball. I sucked it one after the other. Then he pulled my head to suck his d. He is now pounding my mouth like there is no tomorrow. It felt good to my mouth i never sucked it like this because i always want it inside me, it gives me another way to pleasure my self. He groaned hard and i suddenly feel a hot liquid bursting in my throat. He came in my mouth with out any warning. 

J: shit I'm sorry I didn't warn you. 

Y:It is ok it taste sweet babyv. And I know that you alway just jerk kt off because I'm pregnant qnd not in th mood. 

J:thank you for understanding lets clean up and take a rest. 

Y:ok babe.