chapter 26

Nobody's pov

" I have to call the police ", Orlando said in a panicky voice.

" Why don't you get him out of my house ", Sarah yelled out.

" Look you don't even gotta call them. We can dump his body somewhere ", Raina chimed in. Sarah called her the minute Tay and them left.

" Then I would be a accessory to murder ", Orlando said.

" You already are. Now grab his legs and me and her got his arms ", Raina replied.

While they drug him out of Sarah's house they didn't realize that there were hardly any blood coming from him. Except for his shoulder.

Once they threw him in the trunk of Sarah's car, they drove to this park hardly anybody goes to. They drug his body out and over to this ditch that wasn't really deep. But to where you couldn't see him.

" Shouldn't we put dirt over him or something ? ", Sarah asked.

" Girl we don't have time for that let's go ", Raina said.

" Y'all are gonna get me in trouble ", Orlando chimed in.

All three of them walked briskfully  out of the park and over to the car. They quickly drove off.

About three minutes later, Phil begin to get up from the ditch with rage in his eyes. He looked down at his stomach and lifted his shirt.

He begin taking off the bullet proof vest that was all shot up and threw it on the ground. The only places he got hit were his shoulder and his arm. He held his shoulder while he limped out of the park.

Once Phil got to a payphone he begin dialing the only person he trust at the moment. Who he knew weren't dead.

" Yo who this ? "

" Yo this Phil I need you to come scoop me up "

" Oh shit nigga where you at ? "

" Some park on the south side I think "

" Aight I got you bro "

Phil put the phone on the hook and begin limping to a near by bench. He plopped down while still holding his shoulder. He begin plotting his revenge.

Kayla got out of the car with Kenzo and walked up to the house. Once they got inside, she took her nephew up to his room and laid him down. Kenzo got his own room at Kayla's house. He immediately fell asleep.

Kayla walked back out of his room and downstairs. She went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. She pulled out everything she'll need to make a quick sandwich.

Her phone begin ringing once she took her first bite. She waited until she chewed her food down some before answering the phone.

" Hello ? "

" You still at the house ? "

" Yes Monica what do you want ? "

" Girl you know you supposed to be at work right "

" Just cover for me, I'm watching my nephew ", Kayla replied.

" Girl you know Killa gon get in your ass about this "

" I don't give two fucks about what he gonna say. He know he need me there I'm one of the best dancers he got ", Kayla said with a smirk on her face.

" Aight well I got you but you owe me tho ", Monica said before hanging up.

A knock at the door broke Kayla's train of thought. She sat her sandwich down before walking to the front door. She looked out of the window before opening the door.

Kayla

" I figured you still be up ", Tyree said before walking in.

" Yeah I got hungry so ", I replied.

Tyree went to sit with me at the table. He begin looking around. " Yo where's Kenzo at ?".

" Upstairs sleeping..so don't go waking him up ", I responded. I continued to eat my food.

" I'm not calm down..so what you been up to ", he asked me.

" Boy what do you want ? ", I asked getting annoyed.

" What? I can't ask how you doing ", Tyree questioned.

I ignored him and went over to the sink to rinse my plate off. I headed over to the fridge to get myself something to drink. Finding two sodas I gave one to Tyree and kept the other one for myself.

" Thank you ", he said. I nodded while opening mine and begin drinking from it.

Tyree's phone begin to ring so he got up and went to the back patio.

Tyree

" Hello "

" Son I needa talk to you about something.. where's Tay? I've been trying to contact him all day "

" Um he kinda in the middle of something right now pop "

" Like what?? What is he doing for him to disrespect me like this "

" It's a lot to explain- "

" You better open your mouth boy, where he at ? ", Dad yelled through the phone.

I pulled the phone away from me then placed it back against my ear again.

" His baby moms got shot so everybody in the hospital. It's messing him up real bad. I just left from there "

" He needa suck it up, she'll be fine ", Dad responded.

I looked at the phone in awe before putting back to my ear again.

" How he expect myself to give him my empire that I BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP and he can't even handle responsibilities ? Like picking up his phone when I call? ", Dad yelled into the phone.

" Look pop I understand where you're coming from but like I said I just left the hospital. I seen Keleii and she didn't look so good ", I explained to him. But he wasn't tryna hear it though.

" You know what else don't look so good? How none of my shipments from the past two weeks haven't been picked up yet. You know how much money we done lost??! "

" Y'all better be glad I convinced these people to send it again. Because they would've killed all y'all asses for messing with their time and money. What hospital is it ? ", Dad finally finished and asked.

" Why you wanna know that for ? ", I questioned.

" Are you questioning me boy?? Tell me where they at ", he yelled again.

" Houston Methodist but- ", was all I said before I heard the dial tone.

" So who was that ? ", I heard Kayla ask.

I turned around to face her. " Nobody ".

" Well why are you telling nobody the hospital where my sister at ", she asked with her arms crossed.

I walked pass her and inside the house. I felt her following up behind me. I shook my head and continued to walk to the front door.

" Hello are you gonna say something ", Kayla asked.

" I'll talk to you later ", I told her before walking out and closing the front door.

*****************

Thoughts on the dad ??

Thoughts on Phil ??

What do y'all thinks gonna happen ?? 👀