Twisted Disney Battle #3: Snow White vs. Cinderella

I really liked the idea of these two fighting. Lots of people wanted them to fight, which means these are the least favorite princesses. I get Cindy, I hate her so goddamn much. But Snow? She's adorable.
~~~~~~~

Cinderella's soul was damned to Hell. Well, what did she expect? She killed three people. She wasn't a saint. She was a crazed person.

Who did she meet when she was there? The Queen of Hell herself, Snow White.

She only went into a huge fit of giggles when she saw Cinderella. Her hand covered her mouth, pressing against her lips to shut up. But her eyes started to tear up and the pressure on her hands were too much. She busted out laughing. It was high and pitchy, like church bells.

Cinderella didn't find any of it funny, and she didn't know what was funny in the first place. She glared at the rosy cheek princess as she laughed her little head off. Snow didn't stop. She snapped her fingers, one hand covering her eyes, and two inhuman beasts came prowling out from behind the darkness. They had chains melted into their skin around their throat, which looked like it had numerous infections. Yellow pus oozed from their necks. Drool dripped from their ferocious teeth. Looking at them made Cinderella want to vomit.

The creatures grabbed Cinderella's arms and pulled them back, but kicked her body forward. She hissed in pain, but gave no yell or scream. Her blue eyes bore holes into Snow White, who had finally stopped laughing.

"You're Cinderella?" She asked with a hint of attitude. She cocked her hip to the side and rested her hands pain them, grinning at Cinderella with a full set of teeth.

"Why?" Cinderella spat back. She was done hearing this brat's taunts. She wanted to kill her.

"Because, you're not as scary as everyone said. Where's your 'deathly beauty' at?" Snow giggled again. "You're pathetic."

Cinderella eyed her. "What the Hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, you don't know?" Snow asked. She pulled her left arm forward. A cluster of rattling chains came after and four more creatures stepped forward. One stood out in Cinderella's eyes. A small one with sad eyes, or eye sockets. They leaked blood, probably his tears. "These are my dwarves. Do you like them?"

Cinderella glanced up at her. Her eyes... She had one blue one and one green one. They were both really beautiful, but Cinderella had a feeling that these weren't Snow's eyes She was staring at. Then her eyes rested back on the poor creatures.

"Your looks tell me," Snow said. She pulled on the chains, digging each collar into neck. A few tipped as they all trudged forward and stood in front of Snow's tattered dress. "You are like me, dear Cinderella. You crave something, whether it be the same as me or not. But you are just like me."

"I'm nothing like you. I'm not a spoiled little bitch," Cinderella growled. Snow smirked.

"You have a foul mouth on you. But believe me, if I weren't here, you'd be exactly in my place. As you were before we all changed."

"What?!"

Snow snapped her fingers again, eyes locked onto the blonde in front of her. Her small, red lipped smirk stayed as the beasts pushed Cinderella onto her knees and pushed her head forward. Snow grabbed her chin roughly and grinned in her face. "I took my throne. It was my throne from the beginning, until you became Walt's new favorite. Then everyone loved you and forgot about me. I was first. I deserve to have my own castle and have everyone love me. Not you, ME!"

Snow closed "her" eyes and muttered something Cinderella couldn't hear. Then, they opened. They fixated on the blonde's eyes. She wanted them. They were sky blue, baby blue. Prettier than any blue she'd ever seen. She wanted everything that Cinderella had, and now She wanted her eyes.

Her voice turned from its threatening nature to her angelic tone, "I really like your eyes."

All Cinderella could do was stare in confusion. Snow smiled sweetly into her face. It was only when Snow shoved her small hand into Cinderella's eye did she scream. She kicked back on the two things behind her and Cinderella pulled back. Snow didn't have a good grip in time. Her hand flew into the air, blood spraying her face and dress.

"Doc, she hurt me! Get her!"

One by one the chains in the beasts came off. They all stretched in their new freedom, then locked onto Cinderella. She hadn't gotten to her feet. They all snarled at her, then charged.

Cinderella quickly stood up. She pulled her dress up and ran the opposite direction, running into unknown darkness. Her bare feet padded against the tile floor as she ran. She didn't look back, not once. And she kept telling herself, run don't look back run run run.

Then she hit someone. She tumbled back and fell on her bum. She looked up and saw Snow. She smiled evilly at her. Not saying a word she dug her hand into her left eye. Cinderella erupted into a fit of screams. She couldn't back away. Her bare heels dug helplessly into the tile floor beneath her. Her arms tried to swing at Snow, but she couldn't aim where she swung. Blood blurred her vision in both eyes. Everything was red and the only thing she could hear as her own useless screams.

Fianlly, Snow had enough of her torment. She lifted her foot, pushed against Cinderella's shoulder, then pulled on her eye. It popped out like a sucker coming out of a child's mouth. The crimson liquid poured out of Cinderella's eye, as well as a sickly yellow substance from her mouth. Blood and vomit mixed together on the floor in front of the two girls.

Snow giggled again. "See? Pathetic."

Cinderella heaved deep, ridged breaths before glaring up at Snow. She stood on her feet, drew her head back, and stared at the small, midnight haired girl in front of her. She was mad at this little brat, so mad. As said before, she wanted to kill her. Cinderella wanted so badly for Snow's blood to run through her fingers. And that's what she intended to do.

Her arms shot up in quick reflexes. They closed around Snow's throat. She was small, she couldn't fight Cinderella off that easily. Cinderella didn't just wanted to kill her, She wanted to break her. Slowly, she started to push her hands against Snow's throat, crushing her spinal cord and windpipe. Snow was ripping.skin from Cinderella's hands, but it didn't bother the blonde. Her eyes were locked onto her victim as she made her choke on her own blood and bone. Until her throat was as small as her wrist did she stop. Blood seeped through small holes made by broken bones. Cinderella got her wish. Again.

Cinderella dropped her throat and watched her body fall to the ground. Cinderella couldn't help but crack a smile. And then, Snow's creatures decided to crack her.

---

Happy (late) Halloween!

Yeah this was supposes to be updated yesterday, and a lot more was supposed to happen in this chapter, but hey. I just got woken up by yelling and I wanted to write as fast as possible for you guys.

I edited all the chapters up to Belle's chapter for the Wattys! And for everyone New who reads bc my mistakes were so embarrassing. And its nice to have a nice, error free book, ya know?

Anyways, I hoped you guys had an awesome Halloween!

Comment what princess you want twisted next!

(List of ones that are accepted)
Emily [Corpse Bride]
Sally [Nightmare Before Christmas]
Jane [Tarzan]
Kida [Atlantis] (I reeeeeally wanna do Kida)
Mary Poppins [Mary Poppins]

I know there's so much other girls in Disney, but those are the ones that I'll accept. Remember, only two left and be twisted!