*+Red+*

*Tord*

"Would you like to walk home?" Tied said smiling at Tom

Thomas thought for a moment and shrugged a little "I guess...but I got to go to the cafe later.."

Tord nodded and patted tom "well let's get to classes."

Tom nodded then stopped, making tord turn around confused "what's your name by the way?" Tom said

Tord mentally slapped himself "sorry I'm tord, your?s"

Tom started walking past tord "Tom." He said walking out class

Tord looked surprised then furrowed his brows. How dare he just walk away, dumb boy. Tord thought, he walked to the hallway, looking around he sighed and pushed his hand into his pocket, dumb boy. Suddenly a guy and a girl with bright and dark purple school uniforms stopped tord, the girl had a skirt and the man had jeans. Tord looked down at the girl confused "hey, your new right?"

Tord nodded allowing her to continue "well~ we are just here to warn you about the little guy with the black eyes."

Tord looked a little surprised "warn me?" He said

The girl nods "yeah he likes to pick fights with us, and he's really annoying to have around"

Tord just chuckled "sounds like my kinda guy to me?"

The guy pulled the girl away "he's a little brat to, don't trust him. I heard he likes to betray people, and lie."

Tord just brushed them off "I don't go by opinions"

The girl stopped him again, grabbing his collar and pulling him down to her level "listen here Viking boy. You will ignore him. Or I'll make the whole school despise of you."

Tord didn't mind being despised but the fact she called him Viking boy made him upset "listen chick I'm not a Viking boy. And I don't care do it."

The girl smirked "ok ok, fine. But lets make a little deal~"

His face softened "fine but hurry classes start soon"

The girl whispered in his ear something he would never forget.
"You become one of us. Or your new little 'boyfriend' gets it. I know many guys and that scronny little bitch will have to be put in a hospital"

Tord sighed and pulled away "fine. But only because he's a good friend of mine bitch."

The girl laughed "you know nothing about him!"

Tord growled and shoved past her, stomping to his class. Once he was away from them he started slowing down, he looked up and breathed, he shook his head trying to not think about it. I mean he did not know anything.. suddenly tord bumped into two men, a small chubby guy with hit that was all ruffled and messy, it looked like he had some hair starting to grow around his jaw. The other was a tall thin man with bangs that looked like some kinda weird wings.. his hair was put back into a small ponytail, "sorry about that"

The small guy let go of something tord didn't see and turned around "who are you?"

He looked a little confused "I'm uh tord I'm the guy from Norway"

The two guys look at each other and back up to tord "I'm Paul this is Pat" said the short one

Tord nodded smiling "so uh..I gotta go to class."

Before tord got to far Pat tapped him "me and pau go to the cafe after school everyday, care to come?"

Tord thought for a moment, he remembered Tom wanted to go with him, but the threat still haunted him. He sighed and looked down at them "I guess im free for a hangout.." pat and Paul smile.