Chapter 9- Jason Todd pt. 2 ✔️

A/N: I'm updating early for mothmansgf she made me laugh so much and commented so much! I loved seeing and reading them. Thank you so much for commenting! So here's to her! Part 2 of Jason Todd!

Thank you for over 3,000 reads now as well! That's so exciting! This book now has a few rankings too which is just insane. Thank you guys so much.

Oh and I've already started season 2 *wink wink*

So yes, season 1 is finished but I'm still going to stick to my schedule of one update a week. Unless of course I can't resist myself and post another like well, now. They haven't even finished putting out episodes for season 2 but I've been diligently following along and writing as I go and let me tell you guys season 2 is fucking something alright. My mind is like blown. Plus there's so much cuteness i'm adding.

Anyways hope y'all like it!

-Brittany

*****************************************

Chapter 9

Ali's POV

We arrived later that night after driving a few hours to go meet the strongman from Haley's Circus. We talked to his landlord at his place first who told us he worked at a speakeasy. Before we left I quickly put some eyeliner on and changed my adidas shoes to some black heels that way I'd look less casual and be able to get inside.

 (A/N- Just instead picture her with black heels

(A/N- Just instead picture her with black heels.)

We got out of the car and started to look around for the speakeasy. It was a speakeasy so it wasn't easy to find, like most of them it was hidden out of plain view and tucked in an alleyway somewhere. Dick looked over at me and Jason and said "The place is called Corvo. It's some kind of speakeasy. Landlord said he bounces the late shift." Jason sighed and shrugged as he said "That's too bad. Bouncers are assholes." Dick glared at him as he retorted "Clay's not and how would you know anyway?" Jason looked at us as he responded "Uncle Ray would take me to bars with him all the time when I was little. Everyone thought it was cute, till it wasn't. He was a fun drunk. Then he'd get stupid, then he'd start throwing punches. Then the bouncers would kick our asses out."