moving to a diff city

WARNING: FOWL LANGUAGE
There may be mistakes because of my imperfection.

Y/N is a average person that lived in City A, in a small apartment. But one day y/n got kicked out of her house by the owner for not payer the rents.

"Shit, i got kick out again", y/n  said. Y/n gathered all your items (clothes, devices, toothbrush, etc) and left the house. WHERE TF DO I LIVE NOW!!! Y/n cried out.

"Well i guess i'll have to search for a new home somewhere."

Y/N went to a near place with available WIFI, because y/n didnt even have data plans- and searched for an available temporary home to stay at.

OH HERES A CHEAP HOUSE IN CITY Z!!!!!!!- y/n said.
Y/n quickly called the owner and said that she would take the last available room. After the owner approved, y/n quickly rushed to city z, and used her ESPer powers to carry all her baggages.

Arrived to city z

Y/N went to the house she booked, got the keys from the owner, went in the house, and unpacked her stuff. "Well that was lotta work" said y/n. "I better pay my rents properly now. "I wish i had some acquaintances in city z". Y/n said because she was lonely.
Y/n fell asleep because of the hard work she has done.

Y/N POV————————————

I woke up by the sounds of explosions, and a loud voice of someone saying: "EXPLODING SHURIKENS". I rushed to the windows to see wtf is going on. It was by a slim young man, wearing a black tight suit with metal plates on various parts of his body, with a purple marking below his eyes.

"Who is that loudass bitch?" I thought in my head.
After i heard the man say more things like
"SAITAMA, IM HERE TO END YOU, COME OUT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT HESITANCE! "

Weirdass,, i thought. Right when i was about to go back to my nap, I saw a bald man with a white cape, yellow suit thing with red gloves.
"Watta weird outfit" i thought.

The dude with tight black suit attacked the bald man first, but the egg-face dodged his attack and finished the battle by ONE PUNCH.

DAYUMMM i said. That was strong and fast...

For some reason i kinda felt bad for the ninja. Hes kinda cute, i thought.
I went outside to get a closer look. Right when i went out, egg face and i met eyes.

I havent seen u before, are u new? Said egg, or his name might be saitama? Idk the ninja said it so ig it is his name...

Oh yea i just moved in today, i said.
Good to know! Hey im bored anyways why dont u come over for dinner? "Saitama" said.

Oh sure! I said. And thought in my head , it may be a great opportunity for me to get to know my neighbors and make new friends!

When i went in, i saw a robot?? I said Hi. He said HI back. My name is Genos, master saitama's disciple. Oh im also a cyborg , he added.

Hey im Y/N, nice to meet u!

After few hours at saitamas house, i went back to my house unit. "Well that was fun" i said.

I heard from saitama that the ninja was KINDA his rival. Hmm no wonder he was harsh on him. I also heard from him that he lost over 5 times to saitama. I felt bad for the ninja. He prob trained rlly hard to defeat him... I didnt even had the chance to talk to him!
As the ninja-thoughts went through your head, u heard a familiar voice u heard few hours ago, talking to the house until beside yours...

You peeked thru ur window to see who it is.. you saw the same man that made those exploding sounds earlier...

Th-this could be my chance to talk to him! I thought. As i slowly opened the door, the man noticed me and started to run away.

W-WAIT! I said, and quickly followed him.
When the man arrived at his destination, it was a old building. I dont think its a place for someone to live... i thought.

You peeked through each unit to find the same man. On the 4th floor, u peeked through the crack. You saw a man, with large grey eyes with purple markings, looking back at you...
with a "innocent" smile on his face...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Y/N- YOUR NAME