-Part 9-

———————————————————
Group 1) -  Horror, Cross and Red
Group 2) -  Ink, Reaper and Sans
Group 3) -  Error, Geno, Sci
Group 4) -  Dream, Outer, Dust
Group 5) -  Nightmare, Blueberry and Killer
———————————————————
Group 1) Goes to the Cave
Group 2) Goes to Forest
Group 3) Goes to the magical pond
Group 4) Goes to Ocean
Group 5) Goes to the Mountain
———————————————————
No-one's POV
Killer opened his eyes to see that he is safe and nothing happened to him, he looked around and saw a figure. They wore grey and dark blue hoodie with dark grey pants. They also had blue sneakers, Killer couldn't see their face until they turned around and asked them "Are you two alright?". Now killer could see his face, he wore a mouth mask. His eyes were blue with yellow and white in the middle. Killer was shocked, he didn't know what to answer with. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, "Yeah, I'm fine but I have lots of questions" Killer asked. "First of all, you need to heal him," The stranger pointed at Nightmare, whose still knocked out. (Mmm I made him sound weak.)
———————————————————
Time skip - to a place
———————————————————
Killer was sitting on the couch of the stranger's home. "Hey, I never got your name" Killer asked, "Oh, uh, I'm Space" He answered a little suspiciously. "I got another question...Are you from here?" Space looked at the window and then back at Killer, "Well..."
———————————————————
Geno's POV
———————————————————
Three of us walked over to the cave, all of a sudden appeared a bright blue elf that was wearing something similar to a smith shop owner. I took a glance at the elf and saw that he was holding some sort of map. The elf was staring at the map and didn't notice that we were there, so when Sci approached the elf, he started to scream which shocked us, but Sci started screaming as well. So now we're in a cave and screaming. Error threw his shurikens at the two but it only flew passed their faces. Sci quickly stopped and looked down in embarrassment. The elf stopped as well and took a glance at us. Then he realised that we were some strange people that is entering a cave, he suddenly shouted nervously. "H-Hello there, Welcome to the village of quiet mellows!" The three of us looked at each other for a bit, then I asked the elf, "Village? I don't think we came upon a village here before" The elf looked at me and gestured us to follow him, so we did. We went through the cave and soon we see a bright light. I shaded my eyes with my arm and then there appeared a village. The village had lots of trees and wooden houses.
————————————————————

————————————————————Right next to the village was a small pond

Right next to the village was a small pond.
————————————————————

————————————————————As we follow the elf, I saw some other elves that were talking to each other, others were reading and there was also small elf children that were running around and playing

As we follow the elf, I saw some other elves that were talking to each other, others were reading and there was also small elf children that were running around and playing. The elf took us to an old looking cabin that was on top of the other homes. I'm guessing it's the leader's house. The elf knocked on the door of the cabin that we just made it to. We heard a voice call out, to come in, so we did. The first thing I see was books, lots and lots of books.
————————————————————
Error's POV
I looked at the old looking elf that was sitting near a fire place, (how, I don't know - The fire place in a wooden cabin on top of a tree. I can't think of anything.) he looked at us and started to speak. "Hello there young travellers that I presume, you must be from the other side." Other side? "Yes, we are! Do you know how to get us back to where we came from?" I heard Sci answered, the old elf replied, "But before I answer your question, young boy. I need to introduce myself, I'm the keeper of this village. I'm what you call Bruce Twig." "My name is Geno, that is Sci and that's Error," whilst he spoke he pointed at Sci and then me. "Ah, I see. Now let me tell you how you can go back to your dimension. You have to look for what you see is a temple. A temple with a bright blue pond and stairs leading to treasure. No elf has gone through it, the temple's traps were difficult to pass, the spooky halls with writing. Don't forget the blue protector of the temple!" Bruce stopped and towards a painting. He looks at it and stood up, he went to the painting and said, "within the temple will be your way out." I looked at him with curiosity and then Bruce pulled off the painting and flipped it around to see a map, Bruce then walked to his table and took out the map from the painting, he then walked up to me and gave me the map. He looked up and he said, "I wish you the best luck on your journey to home." He waved us bye and we walked out, the small elf (which they didn't get there name yet,) suddenly said "Grandpa Bruce has always been a nice man." Sci flinched in shook because he forgotten that the elf was here. "He doesn't know you, but he still helped you on this journey." I looked at the elf and Geno sighed, "And now we must be off" I was still thinking until I realised, "wait why are you red, whilst the other elves are either blue or green?" He looked at me and looked down, "I'm not sure, I'm an out cast from another village, I was kicked out, so I had to find somewhere else. I was alone until I found Grandpa Bruce had found me, all alone." "Everyone here didn't treat me as an outcast, they treated me like a family. I also want to help you guys in your journey. I have nothing better to do." Geno smiled and Sci looked happy for someone to help us. "Okay, we need the help, if we need to get back home." I said and the elf looked at me very happily. He froze, just like he forgotten something and right when he froze, he said to speak. "Oh, I forgotten to tell you my name! My name is Alex! Alex Froze-Heart!" Geno smiled at him and Sci and I looked confused, what a last name, huh? We went off to what the map tells us. "We must look for a hill with a small water fall leading to a pond," I started "Then we have to find an old village with a well called, Shinning Springs."
————————————————————
Time passed - (Still Error's POV)
————————————————————
We kept searching for the village until he all stopped and sat down to rest. "This is Hopeless!" Sci yelled right at my non-existent ear, "Can you shut up, Sci!" I yelled back at him. He looked down upset, "Error! Don't yell at Sci, he's only afraid!" Geno yelled at me, I looked the other way towards the small cliff we were on. "We could have some lunch?" I heard Alex asked but I didn't listen to what the others were saying, I just looked off the cliff to see a well? An old rusty well. "Error!" I snapped my head back towards Geno and he gestured for me to eat. I sat back down and we all started to eat. "So, what were you looking at Error?" Sci asked quietly, maybe because he's afraid of me yelling at him again. I sighed and answered "Well, I was looking off the cliff to see a plain old rusty well, in the middle of the land." Geno stood up and question, "Wait! You said well? Wasn't we supposed to find a well? To find that village?" Alex also realised and answered Geno, "Yeah, Yeah! What does the well look like, apart from old and rusty?" "Uh, Had some patterns on it, and a flower in the middle, carved into it." "I remember I read something about that village before! That the village of Shinning Springs had a magical flower that helped the village grow, so that's why they made it into there logo. But some nasty goblins stole it and lost it." "Wow, thanks Sci for the information!" Geno said happily. We packed our things and went to the well.
————————————————————
Geno's POV (sorry sci no pov for u)
————————————————————
When we got to the well, there was indeed a flower symbol on it. I looked down at the sides of the well and there seems to be slots for small objects. Suddenly, "Hey guys! I found something!" Sci yelled, Error nearly crashed because how sudden Sci spoken. Sci looked at Error with sweat dropping and he quickly rushed to my side and gave me the thing he found. It was a small note, it says, "Complete my puzzle before you may pass through this well..." "Does it say anything else?" Error questioned, "Yeah, it says; In order to solve my puzzle you need to find rocks with letters to unlock the path. And that's all it says."
————————————————————
Time skip because I is lazy (Geno's POV)
————————————————————
After we found the rocks, it had letters like; S, S, R, P, N, I, G. Alex had a paper and pen to write down all of the possible words down. (Which is only one) We placed all of the options down in those slots and only one came, 'Springs'.