upplösning frisyr

for a month, jonah and daniel have avoided me heavily.

they were back together but far away from my presence. they stopped sitting at our usual table also. christina said she didn't mind because she was tired of watching them makeout when she tried to eat her food.

corbyn never spoke a word about it.

i was never the type to be jealous but i couldn't help it. kay had taken my lover away and smiled at me everyday. my only motivation was when zach had called me his lover.

zach had stopped hanging around kay but never made a move to see me again. i knew it was up to me.

after school, i began my usual walk home from school. times such as these i yearned for a car.

i walked to zach workplace and sat by the window. hopefully, i would catch a glimpse of my soulmate.

when two hours passed, i sighed, giving up. i put my headphones in and rested my head on the table ready to sleep.

i felt my headphone fall out after awhile but inlet it stay out i was too lazy to move.

"one medium hot chocolate with one cinnamon stick with extra vanilla and a large amount of whipped cream." a familiar voice said as i lifted my head.

zach sat in front of me with a small smile on his lips.

"also, a soulmate came with your order, i believe."

as desperate as i was for him to be back, i couldn't accept it so easily.

"why did you leave me, zachy?" intried to keep my composure while tears fought to escape.

"i was in a bad spot. don't worry about it too much." he muttered averting his gaze.

"i would've helped you. you didn't need to replace me with kay.."

"i know that now. i'm sorry. i regret it so so much."

"fine." i sighed heavily. "i'm still in love with you so i forgive you."

"good, keep it that way." he smiled slightly at me.

i reached over the table for his hand. he hesitated before grabbing it.

"i love you, zach."

"i don't like your hair anymore."

____________________________
super short sweet and simple
Got some good ones heading ur way tomorrow

____________________________super short sweet and simpleGot some good ones heading ur way tomorrow