jag antar

zach and i laid in his bed for hours that day. my head in his lap as he played with my short hair.

some points in that day i regretted that decision. a lump in the back of my throat formed every time i tried to tell zach. i was afraid it would upset him if i spoke about it.

"i think you should add some color to it. i've always liked the color purple." zach spoke up as he turned the nob on the radio that sat beside us.

The music filled our ears this moment was very blissful. zachs hand grabbed mind, surprising me. he intertwined our fingers and used his free hand to continue to play with my hair.

"i love you." i felt grateful for someone to love such as him.

"i ... i like you too."
his words shocked me. zach wasn't the one to show emotion. i could tell by the way his voice wavered, he was getting anxious. so i decided not to speak on it.

"i guess.." he added.

but my heart fluttered. zach no longer only acknowledged my confessions of love but responded. his display of emotion meant the world to me.

"i wish we could stay like this forever." i whispered as the music continued to play.

"i've got better things to do." he whispered.

the door swung open revealing a girl with long curly brown hair. she looked distraught.
"i can't watch your fucking siblings anymore they are crazy!" she exclaimed.

zach turned off the music and screams were heard from the living room as the siblings screamed.

"why the hell did my mom invite you over?" zach questioned.

"dinner. its a saturday night remember?"

zach let go of my hand and stood up, following her outside the room.

he shut the door behind him to speak to her but i could hear everything

"who is he? what happened to kay?" she whispered rather loudly.

"me and kay were too complicated. he's just a friend."
"friends don't hold hands and sit together like.. that." she argued.

"well, he's not my boyfriend so what do you want me to call him?"

"kay misses you.. you shouldn't be getting with just anyone. he might catch feeling for you."

"i don't want kay back. and i don't care if he catches feelings. it's not my problem." zach dismissed her opening the door.

"time for you to go home. my neighbors and my family are having a dinner. this is why i don't invite you over on saturday nights." he explained as i stood up, grabbing my phone to leave.

before i walked past him, he grabbed my arm. he looked nervously at the floor as he spoke. "goodbye.."

i leaned to kiss his cheek. "goodbye, zachy."

_________________________
Short but important

anyways
If you have any ideas for a new character I would really appreciate it
I need a name
And an instagram

gender doesn't matter
They will play an important roll

gender doesn't matter They will play an important roll

"I like you too."