Chapter 2 wait Virgil.WHAT

After they didn't even out a dent in all the Disney movies they owned almost everyone went to sleep and promised to continue tomorrow Logan argued saying how they need 'proper sleep' but everyone told him to shut his trap. I said almost everyone because Virgil and roman stayed up roman because there were some Disney movies no one wanted to watch so he was. Virgil just walked out into the empty mind space during the rain feeling it on his skin When roman finished watching the movies he looked out the window seeing Virgil sit in a now filled mind space that looked like a morning mildewed field he looked as if he was talking to know one.
"That's weird..."
He went out to check on virg but soon noticed that the emo was not alone..but roman was getting light headed walking into a darker more empty part of the mind space.
"Hey v-virg how are you out here and who's that?"
"W-what do you mean...you can't stay out here too?"
"No."
"Well then you should go back to the porch.."
"Okay but your coming with me."
"Fine.lets just go sit at the porch bench.its peaceful out here."
"Okay."
When they got to the bench roman asked what he meant by"you cant stay out there too"
"It's nothing really."
"If you say so"
They sat there in silence for a while until Virgil fell asleep actually but roman had to know who virgil was talking to. He had to now who that black silhouette was.he had from know. Or he might go CRAZY
"Hello?''
Trigger warning:sciucidal thoughts
Just as he has said that he felt a overwhelming sadness like every mistake every wrong thing he had done had been 10x as worse then he wanted to end it. Just as that thought appeared though he ran and hit back into the beautiful field except it wasn't a field anymore.it was a thunder storm on a misty night but he remembered only going straight so he ran straight until he saw a porch step as soon as he got on it he saw anxiety,picked him up,and ran inside feeling the darkness approach.
Just as he got inside he felt a tap on his shoulder but he slammed the door.
"PRINCEY WHAT HAPPENED"
"I-I.."
Roman collapsed all together on the ground.
END CHAPTER 2