Chapter 8

(I DID NOT DRAW THAT I DONT KNOW WHO DID BUT ALL CREDITS TO THEM)

My father was there waiting for us...but he looked ginormous...and...like demon..but not...he had horns and wings and a tail...but he didn't look...like a demon....but he did its complicated....we ran back inside and locked the doors. Patton was crying into Logan's chest and shaking while Logan hugged him, seeing what he had done to Patton needless to say i.was.MAD. everyone knew it. dont get me wrong i wasn't not scared, but i was just too angry to be shaking in my convers right now.

"I..think we should go to thomas right now" im worried about viola....

"uh-uh-uhm y-yes p-please..." pattons never been so scared...i wonder...

"i'll meet you guys there.."

"no.you wont. we know what your planning" Damn you deceit.

"okay fine" i could feel my body fill with that familiar darkness

"can i ask you a question"

"what princey"

"if thats your dad...what ever happened to your mom..?"

"y-you dont...wanna know her.." shit.

"okay thats creepy" everyone was now staring t me in horror 

"she was even more terrifying then my dad..."

"who was your mom?"

"she always looked like the queen of hell..." my one fear

"i have a question" oh god patton..."are you...afraid of her?"

"...."should i tell them?...."yes she was absolutely terrifying she could kill you in a snap of her fingers. if she wanted to" everyone looked to me in horror great I love being the center of attention..w-wait...i-is t-that...?