Chapter 9

previously

He was giant like a devil

"whatever happened to your mom?"

"she was terrifying like the queen of hell"

w-wait is that a...

pentagram there was a goddamn pentagram 

"guys. go to thomas. now."

"we know what y-" deceit shut up

"DO AS I SAY" i snapped.

"okay kiddo.." patton im sorry you had to see that 

they were gone in the perfect time. my mom came to see me. i have to fight her. if thomas has no anxiety after this...im sorry.

third person pov

"THOMAS!" patton was freaking out.

"ugh..guys im tired what.."

"ANXIETY IS IN TROUBLE!" when he heard this thomas' eyes were crazy...

"what type."

"w-we were chasing him a-and we saw his what we think was his father l-looked like-like a demon but big a-and...then we ran inside h-he was talking to us then told u-us to come to-to you!"

logan looked like he seen a ghost. "mega demon.."

"w-what" patton asked logan...it was a mistake.

"virgils father is a mega demon. one of the most powerful and strong demons in the dimensions."

"h-he said his mom was even more powerful.." roman looked the same as Logan.

"that would mean.." deceit was also freaking out. "are viola and Virgil as powerful as they're parents..?" everyone looked terrified

"h-hes facing his mom..." Remus had blurted something so smart no one expected.

"vir-virgils gonna die..." patton looked like a puppy after they're owner died.

"no. hes not." logan looked like he had in the Sherlock Holmes video when he was wrong.

"how" patton was hopeful again.

"if his dad is a mega demon and his mother is more powerful then he is possibly the most powerful demon in the dimensions the same with his sister." everyone was scared...

meanwhile with virgil....

He was dodging left and right from his mothers claws it was like she moved thousand per second. Virgil was tired but his mom had not even broken a sweat. viola where are you when i need you?! why arent you here...are you fighting dad? or are you trapped somewhere...please be okay! thoughts racing through his mind he felt like breaking but he had to stay strong for patton..for logan...for viola...for thomas....for princey. then as fast as his mom was going a flash of black light. and the others were there. With thomas "GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING H-" his words were interrupted by being smacked by a giant claw.

"VIRGIL!" everyone screamed. they saw blood. then...no blood and vigil got up like he had only tripped.."thank god- OH WHAT IS THAT" patton was relieved...until he saw virgils mother.

"VIRGIL USE YOUR DEMON STATE" logan screamed...the most relaxed one screamed... vigil looked at them and said no. he didn't want them to see him like that. not in a million years then, a claw smacked the others.

END