26. 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 (PETTY SERIES PART 1)

AUTHORS NOTE
This is a 3 part chapter! It's sooo much petty drama that's going to be happening that I had to split it in 3 😂
Hope y'all enjoy!
__________________________

"𝒲ℯ 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 ℊℯ𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃 𝓃ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓃ℊℯ𝓇, 𝓌ℯ 𝓂𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝒹ℴ 𝒾𝓉.."

October 11, 1992

Rochester, NY
5 pm

.Izzy.

"Xina what the hell? Ease up on the seasoning salt! We black but we wanna live too, damn!" Emani snatched dramatically snatched the seasoning out of Xina's hand, making her twist her face up at her

"Y'all know Xi stay tryna kill us," Tehmina flipped a page the Jet magazine she held in her hands as she sat at the dining room table, not helping....as usual.

"I Do not!"

"Y'all know Xina's black at heart, let her be," I shook my head and chuckled. Today we're having our monthly sister dinner, something we started about 2 years ago. For the most part we've been successful in keeping up with it, and the times that we're on tour we'd just go out or order room service together. I've always loved our sister dinners because we use this time to reminisce old times. Tehmina and I literally grew up with Xina. We met her when I was 5, Mina was 7 and Xi was 6. Our families have always been pretty tight since we resided in the same neighborhood in Encanto, also known as SouthEast San Diego. Emani, on the other hand moved to San Diego at the age of 12 but I didn't meet her until my freshman year of high school at the age of 14, she was 16. Emani lived in the upper middle class privileged neighborhood so we'd ways go to her house for our sleepovers.

At first I assumed she was a mean girl because she always held a 'resting bitch face' but that's literally just her face. We didn't become super close until we all made the cheer team. We were each so good that the cheer coach put us right on the Varsity team. Not the freshman team, not junior varsity naw.... VARSITY. Tehmina was the cheer captain and I made co-captain my sophomore year. Those were some pretty fun times. We were The Clovers and we were BAD...good bad.

good bad