HOLD ON

You slammed your bathroom door. Your eyes filled with tears. You walked into your Boyfriends apartment to see him having sex with someone else. You thought that he loved you. 2 Years. You were wrong. You grabbed a razor. And cut. After a minute you start to feel dizzy. You drop the razor. Then someone slams the door open. It's Y/C.

Y/C- Y/N!

He runs over to you. You start to close your eyes. He grabs you and he hears your heart beating.

Y/C- Please don't leave me.

He picks you up and puts you into his car. He was in tears. You guys get into the hospital. They take you inside one of the hospital  rooms.

Y/C waits in the lobby.

Y/C- *whispers* Hold on. I still want you.

AN HOUR LATER

Nurse- Is anyone here for Y/N.

Y/C stands up quickly. He follows the Nurse into your hospital room.

Y/C- Y/N!

The doctors leave you too alone.

Y/N- Y/C.

He was in tears.

Y/C- NEVER do that again! I almost lost you.

Y/N- I'm fine. Its just stiches.

Y/C- why did you...cut.

Y/N- He cheated. 2 years, and this is what he did. and worse of all...it was Y/F.

Y/C's eyes filling with anger.

Y/C- why would he EVER do that! LOOK AT WHAT HE DID!

Y/N- Y/C! Calm down!

Just then the door opens. It was the doctor.

Doctor- you are free to go. Y/C, Watch her, you'll need to stay with her for a few days, she needs to calm down, and you seem to be someone who she loves so you can help.

We both go red but smile.

You guys are walking out of the hospital. Then he is there. Your EX boyfriend.

You guys just try to keep walking.

Y/E- Hold on, I still want you.

You stop and look at him.

Y/N- You want Y/F more.

Y/E- No please Y/N! Please don't leave me!

Y/N- NO! I ALMOST DIED BECUAE OF YOU! GET THE HELL AWAY!

he leaves angry.

Y/N- lets go.

Y/C- wait.

You turn to him and he kisses you.

Y/C- I don't wanna let go. I know I'm not that strong. I just want to here you say 'baby lets go home'.

You smile

Y/n- Lets go home.

THE END

I AM SO CLOSE TO CRYING OML! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

~KittyQueenImagines

Okay, so I know some people don't like the sad talk but CUTTNG is NEVER the answer! Talk to someone who cares for you and who can help you! You don't want to lose your life, just try to fix it, not end it! Alright bye! Love you guys! Also if you want to you can talk to me about this stuff, ill always answer!