Chapter 3

*Fast forward a couple days to when I get back home from seeing Anthony, while on the trip I had heard from Silver's Gym the one I was interested in working in and I got the job. I'd start the job as soon as I get back from seeing him. But now is the part of the story that seems to go downhill for my life.. so bare with me because its a lot.*

So it's a pretty cold and gloomy day, which is pretty typical for this time of year since it is still February so it's snowing, of course. Today is the day I start my new job at Silver's I'm really excited just to begin something new and have a fresh start somewhere. I'm getting ready trying to look as presentable as possible, just some leggings with sneakers with a plain t shirt because I assume I will be getting some sort of uniform when I get there. I then start to head to the gym, trying my best to not sweat through my clothes because I'm so nervous, I have always really sucked at meeting new people. It takes forever for me to get comfortable with people, but hopefully this goes smoother than other times.

Not too long later I make my way to the door, as I stepped up to the door I take one last deep breath I open the door and step inside. I'm immediately greeted warmly by strangers who I deem to be my new co-workers. I was very overwhelmed but I guess in a good way because they all seemed very friendly. I think that I will really like working here, its welcoming and seems like family almost.

"Hi, im Rachel I was looking for Sydney this is my first day." I spoke quietly but with a smile paired with a small wave.

The one guy out of the small group at the front said, " My name is Joe it's a pleasure to meet you, we have been expecting you! I bring you to her, and maybe she'll be able to break you out of your shell.'' I chuckled at that, I know he's right, in order to work here I need to open up. The rest of the people that were standing with Joe smile and wave they were busy with customers, so Joe brings me to the back to meet my new boss.

" Krystal! It's nice to see you again, are you excited to get started?. I'm going to have you working with Bradley on some of the things you need to learn how to do here, he should be here any minute." Sydney had met before when I had an interview here a couple of weeks before.

"I am very excited for this opportunity to work here, thank you." I was still slightly timid, but warming up with Joe's and Sydney's energetic personalities.

While Sydney was working on the computer and I was getting my stuff situated I heard the front door open. I look over and my heart immediately stops and I lose my breath. This very tall and handsome guy around my age walks through the door. Well so much for trying to not sweat through my clothes, it just got really hot in here? Is anyone feeling that, or am i going crazy? My brain is going crazy and my heartbeat had also rapidly increased.

Sydney calls out waving the handsome stranger over, " Bradley, I want you to meet someone come here please."

All I think in my mind is no no no this is not happening right now. That's the same Bradley that I have to train with? My stomach was in knots, my mouth was dry, there is no way. But then my mind snaps back to Anthony and I am questioning why I feel like this when I have him. I never felt like this anxious when I first met him, so this is a new feeling that I don't particularly like, but then I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Rachel?" Sydney is giving me a confused look, because she was trying to introduce me but I was in my own little world. " Rachel this is Bradley, you guys will be working together so get acquainted."

I was still dazed not sure of how to act, but I slowly start to look up at him. I felt like I was moving in slow motion. He has to be at least a 6 foot, and his eyes are the prettiest brown I have ever seen. While admiring him I start to feel self conscious about all of me. But I stick out my hand to shake his.