Stay Away From My Kohai.

Trishie's POV:
I was in school with my friends when m being the most hyper one in the group of friends got up and began pulling my hand It start at first as a gentle pull then a few minutes later i feel pain and hear my bones cracking I Grunt in pain. And told marco to stop but then he started dragging me to he grade 9 room next to our classroom and j being really mishevious. Helped marco drag me to the room i started grunting loudly in pain and i didnt realize my neechan was gonna go downstairs since she just went to the faculty room to pass her project. Then i got up and run to the wall Gripping on my arm and with my leg sored M and J knows that i am very ticklish and tickled me in my waist area. But my waist hurt alot i groaned in so much pain i tried to run away then j pulled me by the hair. And thats where i got pissed. Real bad that my eyes turned red and shouted "FUCK OFF" before shoving her then marco laughed and pulled my arm again and my bones weren't doing so well it cracked so loud that i screamed in pain i was struggling especially it was my right arm and i couldn't move without my right arm i tried to kick marco in the balls then he screamed into my ears so loudly and pushed me falling to the ground and he proceeded to drag me i was in alot of pain my bones couldn't handle every single pull it kept cracking and cracking more and more. I pulled away and run upstairs and hid in the senior high building a few minutes later M and j found me then juliet was forcing me to go downstairs but i dont want to she shook me so i can go downstairs but i kept refusing she grabbed my right hand hard and tight and i screamed in more pain since the bones in my right arm and hand were crushed then m stood me up and pull me downstairs while i was struggling and didnt want to go then he shoved me back downstairs and fell to the floor with my glasses flying off my face. I tried to grab it but m decided to steal it and play with it i tried to chase him but my leg wasnt ok i tried to get up and experience alot of pain in my leg and screamed loudly like i was gonna die it felt like my bones were being crushed bit by bit. M run off with my glasses i couldn't see i was looking down embarrased since all of the grade 9 students were staring at me. Then i didn't realize jillian neechan was there and saw me bruised up.

Jillian's POV:
I saw my kohai kneeling down in both feets and noticed bruises in her face and arm and her glasses was gone i runned up to her and lift her face up. "KOHAI WHAT HAPPEND?!" She begin to cry in pain trying to get up. I then said "no stay down neechan will lift you up." She was groaning loudly then i saw marco one of trishie's friends i asked him what happened he replied "oh we were just playing with trishie" he said while hiding something behind him i looked behind him and saw trishie's glasses broken i snatched them from him he yelled. "HEY GIVE THOSE BACK THOSE ARENT YOURS THOSE ARE TRISHIES!" I yelled "THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE THEM?!" It was silent i looked at her glasses one of the lens were out trishie looked at her glasses and she began crying. Her precious glasses were broken since she spend almost all of her savings for them. Then m walked up to trishie saying "come on trish lets continue" he grabbed her right wrist and trishie groaned he forced trishie to get up and began pushing her to a hallway trishie was groaning in pain and he suddenly shoves trishie to the wall i was shock and mad. How could someone do this to their own friend. I could see my kohai was in alot of pain tears were in her eyes and she was all bruised up then m tried to scream into her ear i stopped him by shoving him away from trishie. "GET AWAY FROM MY KOHAI!" He said "no way you're not the boss of me" i yelled "GET AWAY I SAY" before throwing my shoe at him he got hit in the knee and run off. My kohai had a cut in her cheek and arm i tied the cut in her arm with a hand towel i picked her up and went under the stairs in the cafeteria with her. I got my mini first aid kit and began treating my kohai's cuts and bruises she grunt and i calmed her down i got a cotton and put some treating medicine on it and put it in her bruises and put a bandaid in her cheek.

*after school*

Trishie's POV:
Neechan was walking home and her giving me a piggyback ride since i couldn't walk properly and i realized how much i regret being friends with marco and the others i wrapped my arms around my neechan tighter and fall asleep she smiled and tucked me to the bed. She layed down next to me and whispered "Dont worry my dear kohai you're safe and sound with neechan ^^" and she kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.