Supportive Neechan

Jillian's POV:
We were having an event called United Nations for short UN were gonna pick a country and wear the traditional clothing of that country. My teacher picked the candidates i was one of them but i had to decline it, Then They Understood my decision and Replace Me With Another candidate. Then i Remember my kohai was a candidate and the country she is representing is Japan. So she has to wear a kimono but i remember her grandmother doesn't let her so i decided to head out later, and Buy Her a Kimono with a fan and Japanese umbrella. And of course make her a banner of japan ^^ she would be really happy since she loves japan so much. And she is planning to travel to japan with me too ^^

*after class*

Jillian's POV;
I walked home late since i let kohai walk by herself early and just wait for me at home. I had the Kimono and Japanese umbrella with the fan i walked to her house and saw her arguing with her grandma. "WHY WONT YOU LET ME DO WHAT I WANT I REALLY WANT TO GO TO JAPAN SO WHY DO YOU CARE IF IM GOING TO JAPAN?!" My Kohai Yelled Then her grandma Replied "Well i hate that country, Because i know what they did to the Philippines" then my kohai replied "THE JAPANESE HAVE CHANGED! SO WHAT IF THEY DID SOMETHING TO OUR COUNTRY BUT IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULDN'T HAVE OUT INDEPENDENCE. BESIDES IM NOT TAKING YOU TO JAPAN IM LEAVING YOU ALONE!" My kohai was very furious she was about to walk to her room when her grandma suddenly Grabbed her and slapped her with her glasses flying off her face. I gasped and Got upset and saw my kohai run to her room upset. I got her glasses and ran after her she was crying she really wanted to go to japan but no one lets her she whispered to herself "Why cant anyone understand, how much i love japan" I went up to her and she was clearly upset and said "Not you too neechan dont tell me you  dont want me to go to japan." I replied "Of course not kohai, Thats your dream right?" She replied "well my dream is getting ruined..." She said tears falling down her cheeks and she put her face on the pillow crying and having a mental breakdown. I know about my kohai's mental condition she was diagnosed with Highly sensitive person. So everytime someone yells or criticize her she gets Upset and Depressed That she stays at her room stress eating. Like Last Time her aunt Criticized her for the way she eats. And the way she tries to get tall since my kohai has eating disorders sometimes she eats too much sometimes she eats nothing at all. Thats why My kohai is short. Her Aunt said "You're height isnt perfect at all. You need to Eat more" my kohai got really upset because she thought her body is imperfect. She stopped eating her ice cream put it away and rest her head against the table and secretly cried. The next day my kohai didnt at all instead she just stayed in her room crying while i was trying to cheer her up. I stroked her hair to calm her down but she kept sobbing I layed next to her an hugged her close. She stopped sobbing and fell asleep on my chest.

*The Next Morning*

Trishie's POV:
I woke up in my neechans arms i tried to get up but she pulled me back to bed. I remained there til she woke up we got breakfast got ready and went to school. Then I went to the corridor and sat there waiting for the classroom to open and I had this one bitchy classmate who bullied me for loving japan. He kept teasing me til i got enough and scratched and kick him repeatedly. I was so pissed that we got sent to the guidance where we were both scolded. Mostly me the guidance counselor called my neechan my neechan rushed to the guidance. She was shocked to see me i thought she was gonna scold me...but she didn't she instead defended me. "I think she has the right. To hurt him besides first of all he shouldn't have teased her. He must understand how low tempered she is now tell me miss, Why Do you think she should get into trouble?" The guidance counselor was speechless than the boy got in trouble. Instead.....of me.

*Recess*

Jillian's POV:
I was waiting for my kohai to come out since were gonna eat together as always she came out of her classroom and ran to me like a little kid who just saw their mom she hugged me smiling i giggled and told her i have a suprise for her she smiled and was very curious but she knew she had to wait for it..

(To be continue i ran out of idea XD)