chapter-7

Orenzo👆👆

Dedicated to all my loves, who were eagerly waiting for the update or DRK(🤩)

Very long chapter ahead😊😊

Enjoy!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

HER

"Mommyyyy..."

I looked back. There stood my lil kookie holding a young plant flower with soil on his palms And his clothes were covered with soil also.

"Ori ori." I said happily.

I smiled at him. He walked towards me, and held his hands in front of me.

"This is for you mumma,beautiful and soft like you." He said to me with affection.

I looked at lil flower...sooo beautiful...

"Awww!! Thanku so much my baby. This is so sweet of you and this lil flower is so cute and gorgeous just like my kookie." I said cooing him and caressing his cheeks.

"We will plant this lil flowering plant in a nearby garden." I said to him.

What will i do with this flower.why should i snatch its life?? Flowers always look good in bloom..

As if he understood my point, he gave me cute lil smile and nodded.
Suddenly his smile faded.

"You are late by 8 minutes, I was waiting for you so long." He said pouting.

"Oh! Am sorry baby.. mumma is sorry this time forgive me." I said holding my ears.

He pressed his lil lips and pretended to think about it. This lil devil is more mature than his age but I love him.
I also innocently pouted blinking my eyes.

"Its ok. Next time mumma would be punished." he said smiling.

"Yessss honey, now c'mon lets meet others."
We headed towards my other munchkins who were playing with the soil and plants beside garden area.

"Hey...my shining stars, look who is here" I said grabbing their attention to me.

"Moon angel........" they all shrieked.

"Who will give me bear hug now...." I said to them spreading my arms wide.

They all ran to me and jumped on me hugging the life out of me making me fell down with them.

I laughed out loud with them.

I love kids.....who dont ? They are life..are blessing from GOD.....they are God themselves.

"Moooon.... i thoo..oo ut....you nott come for me." my cute 3 year Adam said in his childish voice.

"Why my teddy bear, I had to come. can I live without meeting you munchkins every weekend. Your love always brings me here. You all are my favourite, my lil stars, I love you all." I said each and every word from my heart which was true. They are my solace in this country who brings a smile on my face just by their sweet lil talks and smiling cute faces.

"I wuvv you..we love you too." Adam and all other kids said smiling. I smiled back.

My babies!!

"Now would you guys stand up? she is already tired and covered with dirty soil, all thanks to you, so let her breath now." ori said to them like a big brother.

He is not big but his personality is obviously strong and lil intimidating which usually works on other kids. Being 6 years old, he is well matured and listen to the things and understand them carefully.